32 inch smart LED

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=125133]Minion[/MENTION],on my 7977 sitting at a distance of ~2 ft i can see very fine horizontal lines on a white background(1080p60 through hdmi connected to laptop) like a notepad file or right click windows menu on desktop.Obviously these lines are not visible on an old n73 camera nor in any colourful/detailed image.I also checked by saving such a pic(palemoon private mode blank page) on usb drive & then connecting it to TV to rule out any cable/connection issue but still same result.Is this something to worry about?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
how?these lines don't show in n73 camera & i don't think they can even be seen live unless you know you have to look for them.i have tried both customized & factory default picture settings so no issue there.I will ask a friend to come & see to check if these lines are visible to others.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
I just checked Samsung UA40H5140 and its awesome. I got 10% off from Sargam electronics and price is 49410/- with crap 2.1 Samsung speakers free..Hows the offer ? ..

www dot snapdeal dot com/product/samsung-40h5140-40-inches-full/1689602836#bcrumbLabelId:64

TV is awesome when I compared with Sony or 42" LG

Last edited:
Top Bottom