30K office PC (Tower only)

cooldude94

Journeyman
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: Mostly to be used in office applications like Excel, Tally, Chrome etc

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans: 30K

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 10

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: 500GB minimum

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans: No

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Monitor, keyboard and Mouse

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: this week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Delhi

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I have done some research and selected some parts please recommend on the same.

Is this configuration too overkill for the use? if so please recommend a suitable configuration at lower budget.

Intel Core i3-10100 - 10,100
HyperX Fury 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 - 2700
Crucial MX500 500GB M.2 Type SSD - 5000
Corsair CX450 - 4000
Gigabyte B460M gaming hd - 7000
Cabinet corsair 100r - 3000

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Yes, it's overkill. But it's okay I feel given the choices you have in the market. Go for it.
Really 10100 is like a steal at this price. I have been expecting either AMD will slash price of 3400G to be competitive against 10100 or Intel to raise price around 3400G level.

Good build, can change mobo for one with 4 RAM sticks if you feel you might need to do more RAM intensive stuff in future or repurpose it for gaming. Otherwise just for office PC, its definitely good for years to come.

Top Bottom