2x1GB SODIMM 200Pins PC2700/ PC3200 Laptop Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

yours_majesty

Journeyman
Looking to buy used 2x1GB SODIMM 200 Pins PC2700/ PC3200 (DDR333/ DDR400) Laptop Memory, preferabbly with some warranty remaining.

Send your offers folks, want them urgently to give life to an old laptop.

bhushanm

I Am Jack's Assembly Line
I have just what the doctor ordered :smile: . Please let me know if you need more info.

===

*Model number and details:
2 x Transcend DDR2-667 1GB 200Pins SO-DIMM Laptop Memory. Used for under a year. These contain lifetime warranty according to manufacturer. I have the bill of sale also.

*Location of Seller:
Ghatkopar(E), Mumbai, Maharashtra. I would prefer buyer to pick up and pay, if possible. If we can arrange to meet at Ghatkopar railway station, that is also fine. If you need me to ship it to you, you pay for packing + shipping extra.

*Expected Price: Rs. 400/= for both (Actual Price Rs.2000/=)

*Pictures:
View attachment 4368

OP
yours_majesty

yours_majesty

Journeyman
I have just what the doctor ordered :smile: . Please let me know if you need more info.

===

*Model number and details:
2 x Transcend DDR2-667 1GB 200Pins SO-DIMM Laptop Memory. Used for under a year. These contain lifetime warranty according to manufacturer. I have the bill of sale also.

*Location of Seller:
Ghatkopar(E), Mumbai, Maharashtra. I would prefer buyer to pick up and pay, if possible. If we can arrange to meet at Ghatkopar railway station, that is also fine. If you need me to ship it to you, you pay for packing + shipping extra.

*Expected Price: Rs. 400/= for both (Actual Price Rs.2000/=)

*Pictures:
View attachment 4368

Thanks for your offer brother however I need DDR1 as my laptop DOES NOT support DDR2 memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom