2nd best budget android after moto g

jhingalala

Broken In
1. Budget? --- 18K Max
2. Display type and size? - 4-5 inch, LCD
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? - ---bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? - -----sony ,htc,lg,sammy,moto (primary) lenovo,mmx,xolo,gionee? (secondary)
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). - ---touch
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. --all YES
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). --android
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. --- 3g,wifi,BT
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? Flash GPS
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? ---multimedia ,cam, internet
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?--- xperia C , G pro lite , grand duos, moto G, desire 501, P780,canvas 4,xolo q800
12. Any other info that you want to share --dual sim pref

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Sony Xperia L Ticks the most of the boxes if you are okay with Single Sim. And If you want Dual Sim There are few options Like Xperia M dual, Galaxy Grand 2 ( but it will be around 23k),

OP
J

jhingalala

Broken In
Sony Xperia L Ticks the most of the boxes if you are okay with Single Sim. And If you want Dual Sim There are few options Like Xperia M dual, Galaxy Grand 2 ( but it will be around 23k),

If XL was dual sim, then i had no prob.Grand 2 is out of budget.Anything from the list mentioned by me? How is C4 from mmx or s820/p780 from lenovo? M has only 4 GB.JB with less than 8 GB will be a prob AFAIK.

sushovan

In the zone
Huawei G700 for 15K is very good VFM and I would say its the 2nd best budget handset (that too from a Big brand) after Moto G. The only downside is its camera is not as good as P780 but it has 2 Gigs of RAM.

Jayanth.M.P

Journeyman
XOLO has launched q3000, which looks vfm considering you have a preference for p780. Why don't you try that ?
Available for 18.5K in local market.....

OP
J

jhingalala

Broken In
throwing in another option , desire 501 dual. how u ppl will rate it ?is it 2nd 2 moto g than other options?how is the battery and processor and cam. Wud be great if sm 1 can review it.

Top Bottom