Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@OP: Xperia ZR is available @27,299 in FK and snapdeal..if u can extend some budget then get it

Google never released any nexus device in India.
so all Nexus 4 available online & vendors in India are imported & not officially released by Google

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
@OP: Xperia ZR is available @27,299 in FK and snapdeal..if u can extend some budget then get it

so all Nexus 4 available online & vendors in India are imported & not officially released by Google

Nexus 4 is launched by lg not Google in India. Do you see official wireless charger and headsets anywhere, let me guess NO.
Even check play store of India it will show nexus 4 is not available in your county,....:p

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Nexus 4 is launched by lg not Google in India. Do you see official wireless charger and headsets anywhere, let me guess NO.
Even check play store of India it will show nexus 4 is not available in your county,....:p

yes LG is the manufacturer in India...then Nexus 5 may also be launched in the same way

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
yes LG is the manufacturer in India...then Nexus 5 may also be launched in the same way

Yeah that may happen but that will also take so much time. Like when nexus 6 gonna launch then they will launch nexus 5 to empty the stock. :D

Top Bottom