24'' gaming monitor around 20k

Fregsdsd

Broken In
I am looking for a monitor for gaming and watching HD movies. I have sapphire r9 290 graphic card. Should I consider a 3d monitor (if it is worth it). I have Dell U2412M in my mind.

sniperz1

Journeyman
I am looking for a monitor for gaming and watching HD movies. I have sapphire r9 290 graphic card. Should I consider a 3d monitor (if it is worth it). I have Dell U2412M in my mind.

Can you extend your budget? Since you are asking for a gaming monitor and you also have the gpu to get the max potential . I would suggest you Benq XL2411Z @ 23.8k online . You might get lower price locally.

hitesh

In the zone
Can you extend your budget? Since you are asking for a gaming monitor and you also have the gpu to get the max potential . I would suggest you Benq XL2411Z @ 23.8k online . You might get lower price locally.

1000 times this ^
Once you play on 120hz, you ..just...can't...go...back

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yes, I will also advice the same. If gaming is priority then go for higher refresh rates.
If you want to go for a dull monitor with poor coating, get the U2412M.

sniperz1

Journeyman
Benq XL2411Z is definitely a very good choice for people whose main purpose will be gaming and who have this kind of budget. But for those who are more inclined towards color accuracy then ips panels will be better option for them. Since OP wanted a gaming monitor, if he can extend the budget then its a good choice.

sniperz1

Journeyman
Where can I buy Benq XL2411Z online? Or somewhere in Rajasthan.

Check locally near your area in electronics stores

or

BenQ XL2411Z 24 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor - Buy BenQ XL2411Z 24 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor Online at best price in India: Flipkart.com

Flipkart is giving 10% discount on purchases made using SBI card, so that will slash 2.5k off the price which is a good deal if you dont find anything cheaper than 22k locally!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom