24/22 Inch Full HD IPS Monitor

kamal4883

Broken In
1. Budget?
15000 (i can add 1 or 2 thousand if i will get anything which is very good.)
2. Display type and size?
Glossy IPS Panel and 24 Inch is preferred but 22 inch will also suffice. I am choosing IPS panel because i want a monitor which provides vivid and saturated colors. But i am open to VA panels if that also produces vivid color. Viewing angle is not a concern for me as i will be the sole user of the monitor. Since i will not be using this monitor in very bright light hence i do not want a matte finish panel as anti-glare coating reduces the sharpness of the color and add a cloudy feeling to the pictures i am viewing.
3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily? 1080p media playback, Photoshop, Acrobat reader, Microsoft office.
4. Types and number of ports required? at least one HDMI along with a VGA or DVI port. 2 HDMI ports are most welcomed as i want to attach a FireStick.
5. Preferred choice of brand?
Samsung, LG, AOC, BenQ, Dell or any other reputed brand.
6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?
None.
7. Any other info that you want to share.
  1. Most wanted feature from the monitor is production of vivid colors i can compromise on anything else.
  2. I will be buying from MDComputers, Amazone, Flipkart.
  3. I am currently running Inter Core i5 8400 coupled with MSI z370 PC PRO Motherboard without any discreet graphics card. so the display will be driven by internal IGPU (At least for now).
  4. It is clear from point 2 that i am not a gamer so i do not need very low response time but a 5ms response time will be preferred.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
AOC i2769VM 27 inch FHD IPS Monitor -17.2k

Link:AOC I2769VM - 27 INCH FRAMELESS MONITOR (5Ms RESPONSE TIME, 60Hz REFRESH RATE, FHD IPS PANEL)

OP
K

kamal4883

Broken In
AOC i2769VM 27 inch FHD IPS Monitor -17.2k

Link:AOC I2769VM - 27 INCH FRAMELESS MONITOR (5Ms RESPONSE TIME, 60Hz REFRESH RATE, FHD IPS PANEL)
thank you very much for your quick reply. Monitor looks good for the price. but i have a doubt if the text or image will look pixelated on a 27 inch monitor with only full HD resolution. my viewing distance will be about 3 feet. That was the only reason i have asked for a 24/22 inch monitor. if someone can confirm that 3 feet distance is good enough for this monitor then i will order this monitor.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
thank you very much for your quick reply. Monitor looks good for the price. but i have a doubt if the text or image will look pixelated on a 27 inch monitor with only full HD resolution. my viewing distance will be about 3 feet. That was the only reason i have asked for a 24/22 inch monitor. if someone can confirm that 3 feet distance is good enough for this monitor then i will order this monitor.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
If the resolution is 1080p , I won't go above 24 inch screen size. I have a 24"inch fullhd monitor and at close range it's not that sharp. 27" inch would be even worse.

Top Bottom