2015Q3 MSI Gaming Notebooks Brochure --- Coming Soon!!!

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Looking at this thread: :facepalm:

Also, there are barely a handful of gaming laptop brands to begin with:
Alienware, Clevo, MSI, Gigabyte(Aorus included) and Razer.

OP
rhyansy

rhyansy

MSI Gaming Pan India Sale
Before choosing MSI plz PM me. I have bought MSI Notebook and within 10days of purchase it went for RMA. Still struggling with the RMA issue. Its been more than 20 days since I reported the problem but its not yet resolved.

[MENTION=277192]rhyansy[/MENTION] Please take some action regarding this ASAP. I have been calm so far but not any more. It looks like Aforeserve is not taking the matter seriously. Eva is been helpful but that's not enough.

What's your real name? As you might have seen from email thread, I see to it that all are carried out well. Aforeserve is third party service partner, MSI's staff Eva has been there as well to help all the way. If you have any concerns, we're very reachable. Will not talk about other brands here as the forums have so many trolls to begin with. In future, will not post anything related to MSI here. If you need help, reach MSI India Facebook instead.

iPlay

Journeyman
What's your real name? As you might have seen from email thread, I see to it that all are carried out well. Aforeserve is third party service partner, MSI's staff Eva has been there as well to help all the way. If you have any concerns, we're very reachable. Will not talk about other brands here as the forums have so many trolls to begin with. In future, will not post anything related to MSI here. If you need help, reach MSI India Facebook instead.

You are replying to very old post.
And I have mentioned in post that Eva was helpful but Aforeserve ? Have you went to all the mail trail ? Shall I post it here ? I had to mail them 4-5 times to get one reply and even call them to reply on mail so please don't talk about good service from Aforeserve. They damaged by board while replacing and tried to fool me saying the board was damaged due to Display issue after replacing with new Display and said that I had to wait for more weeks till they arrange a new board, if Eva ( MSI Staff ) been not there then I would have not got a replacement, they would have simply replaced each and every part of my brand new laptop.

P.S: MSI is trying their best to provide good service but 3rd Party Service partner Aforeserve is messing with it. [ From my experience ]

OP
rhyansy

rhyansy

MSI Gaming Pan India Sale
You are replying to very old post.
And I have mentioned in post that Eva was helpful but Aforeserve ? Have you went to all the mail trail ? Shall I post it here ? I had to mail them 4-5 times to get one reply and even call them to reply on mail so please don't talk about good service from Aforeserve. They damaged by board while replacing and tried to fool me saying the board was damaged due to Display issue after replacing with new Display and said that I had to wait for more weeks till they arrange a new board, if Eva ( MSI Staff ) been not there then I would have not got a replacement, they would have simply replaced each and every part of my brand new laptop.

P.S: MSI is trying their best to provide good service but 3rd Party Service partner Aforeserve is messing with it. [ From my experience ]

We understand the deficiency of Aforeserve after service, that's why Eva and me intercepted to get the service done as it should have been. Hope you can know our pain as well as we're so hard working on the sales and marketing end, but to be defeated by this. We have sold to many happy customers, and as electronics there is no perfect even under our technology now, it's sad that it has to been you to have the outlier. Finally, thank you for being patient again. If you need anything, you can reach MSI directly.

Top Bottom