<20 mb ios games

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Was looking to fill up ipod with tons of tiny games, what got so far:
Need some halp

With images
Super soviet missile mastar - 4 mb, tough cave flier, with a cold war theme. You have to fly a soviet missile to the US, and it gets tougher each time you win (if bombing US is win)
*i.imgur.com/PrbRhnB.png

Astral - sitar themed electronic music. Will wanna last longer just to hear the whole song. single stick dodger, very addictive. You have to control a small triangle and dodge constantly spawning squares that are attracted to you.
*i.imgur.com/F1o3uYw.png

Space Deadbeef - slick sidescrolling shooter, AI is smart and keeps getting tougher at higher levels.
*i.imgur.com/dKdOYoC.png

Canabalt - paid game, has dropped to free tho. Monochrome endless runner, interesting story hidden in the backgrounds.
*i.imgur.com/NPMvFZP.png

Germcraft - match 3 title with many interesting effects. Less frustrating than bejeweled 2, (that is it is easier to reach higher levels) and has hexagonal as well as square levels.*
*i.imgur.com/zeHNnWA.png

Vector Runner - paid game, can be played online as well. Endless runner where you have to dodge columns and pick up power ups.
*i.imgur.com/ohTnLA3.png

Geo Defense - 2D tower defense with particle fx
*i.imgur.com/VgwZrvb.png

Candy Train - keep orienting pieces of tracks on a board so the train keeps running. Can get very chaotic, must have.
*i.imgur.com/IKdNVor.png

Radiant TD - tower defense. Choosing paths with limited blocks is a part of the strategy. Steep difficulty curve (some guns are paid).
*i.imgur.com/mM6AjMw.png

Pew Pew - dual stick space shooter with smooth animations and lots of particle fx. Look is vector based.
*i.imgur.com/Y55P1EG.png

Colour Clash - puzzle game where you have to match two avatars despite various barriers and small mazes
*i.imgur.com/DTYDBRd.png

Teh internets - funny cave flier where you have to fly the roflcopter through the internets avoiding worms, ads, spam and trolls but picking up cat image macros
*i.imgur.com/F6V8GyK.png
*i.imgur.com/OjFmClt.png

Orbital - classic, must have title, showcased by jobs during iphone launch. Paid game, free version with single mode available. Two of three game modes were made after seeking player feedback. has a great 2 player mode as well.
*i.imgur.com/G3myVCe.png

Doodle Truck - you have to drive truck across various terrains, the goods behave diff
*i.imgur.com/zVTu8cd.png

No images
Super soviet missile mastar - 4 mb, tough cave flier, with a cold war theme. You have to fly a soviet missile to the US, and it gets tougher each time you win (if bombing US is win)

Astral - sitar themed electronic music. Will wanna last longer just to hear the whole song. single stick dodger, very addictive. You have to control a small triangle and dodge constantly spawning squares that are attracted to you.

Space Deadbeef - slick sidescrolling shooter, AI is smart and keeps getting tougher at higher levels.

Canabalt - paid game, has dropped to free tho. Monochrome endless runner, interesting story hidden in the backgrounds.

Germcraft - match 3 title with many interesting effects. Less frustrating than bejeweled 2, (that is it is easier to reach higher levels) and has hexagonal as well as square levels.

Vector Runner - paid game, can be played online as well. Endless runner where you have to dodge columns and pick up power ups.

Geo Defense - 2D tower defense with particle fx

Candy Train - keep orienting pieces of tracks on a board so the train keeps running. Can get very chaotic, must have.

Radiant TD - tower defense. Choosing paths with limited blocks is a part of the strategy. Steep difficulty curve (some guns are paid).

Pew Pew - dual stick space shooter with smooth animations and lots of particle fx. Look is vector based.

Colour Clash - puzzle game where you have to match two avatars despite various barriers and small mazes

Teh internets - funny cave flier where you have to fly the roflcopter through the internets avoiding worms and trolls but picking up cats

Orbital - classic, must have title, showcased by jobs during iphone launch. Paid game, free version with single mode available. Two of three game modes were made after seeking player feedback. Has good two player mode as well.

Doodle Truck - you have to drive truck across various terrains, the goods behave diff

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Images
Squ4re
*i.imgur.com/CfZl1eG.png
Super hexagon in square form. The inner square's outer edge should match with the outer square's inner edge. One game with finely tuned tilt controls, it is possible to play the game with barely any movement. gameplay is muuuch easier than super hexagon on the least demanding levels

best worst app ever
*i.imgur.com/JiadVoM.png
Thats the splash screen. Gameplay involves tapping strawbs, cats, greenbacks etc in sequence with the payoff being unlocking more random stuff to tap in sequence with the payoff being more random stuff to unlock in sequence to tap

Lumicon
*i.imgur.com/YyvBqYP.png
Build words and explode them. Letters arrive in tray, speed increases constantly. Fast paced, there is no time to form words or think. Good for 3-4 minutes of gameplay.*

Pocket Bombs
*i.imgur.com/vOa7uk2.png
chain rxn (android) clone. Max pass n play multiplayer is only 4. Bunch of lame skins available, none are good. Gameplay is still fun, and there is option to play against AI, which is great for practice.*

Squarrows
*i.imgur.com/noRsYaV.png
Match 3 with a twist. Each element has direction and colour. Its match 4 and instead of new elements from top only, they come from every direction. It also requires your allegiance! (thats there in the app description)

Concentricity
*i.imgur.com/VGhxugu.png
360 degree tetris. very easy to miss tap and destroy game (send down block instead of rotating block or dial). Get careful about that and its positively addictive.*

Blast Happy
*i.imgur.com/UtmF81S.png
Tap anywhere to direct the circle away from tap. Red is poison, blue is neutral (you bounce off), green is good. Control is jittery and takes a little getting used to.

RamBoo
*i.imgur.com/rIDHgM3.png
Dual stick shooter. The UI, particle fx, and controls are pretty good. The sprites are unintentionally horrifying. Gameplay is almost as good as minigore.*
Planeteer
*i.imgur.com/lQRSvDy.png
The game mechanics are very complicated and confusing. Holding screen makes the hero go round and round the planet. Release sends him shooting into space and back. Bouncing on planet sends it away from path of incoming flying villains. If you cant jump-push the planet out if the way, you can use the slingshot jump to hop on the villains heads. It gets frantic pretty fast as more and more villains pile up.

Uncross It
*i.imgur.com/Y2nU4cV.png
Puzzle game where you have to move around pins tied to strings without having any intersections. Tough one, levels are frustrating and lengthy. Fun part is you almost never know when you are about to win.

Flip Runner
*i.imgur.com/rQQn3mv.png
Gravity Guy + Limbo endless runner. Limbo Guy keeps running jumping over crates, spikes and gears, tapping changes direction of gravity. *They also copied the very satisfying gory animation with flying chunks of flesh and bone.*

No Images
best worst app ever
Gameplay involves tapping strawbs, cats, greenbacks etc in sequence with the payoff being unlocking more random stuff to tap in sequence with the payoff being more random stuff to unlock in sequence to tap

Lumicon
Build words and explode them. Letters arrive in tray, speed increases constantly. Fast paced, there is no time to form words or think. Good for 3-4 minutes of gameplay.*

Squ4re
Super hexagon in square form. The inner square's outer edge should match with the outer square's inner edge. One game with finely tuned tilt controls, it is possible to play the game with barely any movement. gameplay is muuuch easier than super hexagon on the least demanding levels

Pocket Bombs
chain rxn (android) clone. Max pass n play multiplayer is only 4. Bunch of lame skins available, none are good. Gameplay is still fun, and there is option to play against AI, which is great for practice.*

Squarrows
Match 3 with a twist. Each element has direction and colour. Its match 4 and instead of new elements from top only, they come from every direction. It also requires your allegiance! (thats there in the app description)

Concentricity
360 degree tetris. very easy to miss tap and destroy game (send down block instead of rotating block or dial). Get careful about that and its positively addictive.*

Blast Happy
Tap anywhere to direct the circle away from tap. Red is poison, blue is neutral (you bounce off), green is good. Control is jittery and takes a little getting used to.

RamBoo
Dual stick shooter. The UI, particle fx, and controls are pretty good. The sprites are unintentionally horrifying. Gameplay is almost as good as minigore.*
Planeteer
The game mechanics are very complicated and confusing. Holding screen makes the hero go round and round the planet. Release sends him shooting into space and back. Bouncing on planet sends it away from path of incoming flying villains. If you cant jump-push the planet out if the way, you can use the slingshot jump to hop on the villains heads. It gets frantic pretty fast as more and more villains pile up.

Uncross It
Puzzle game where you have to move around pins tied to strings without having any intersections. Tough one, levels are frustrating and lengthy. Fun part is you almost never know when you are about to win.

Flip Runner
Gravity Guy + Limbo endless runner. Limbo Guy keeps running jumping over crates, spikes and gears, tapping changes direction of gravity. They also copied the very satisfying gory animation with flying chunks of flesh and bone.*

Top Bottom