17� LG Flatron E700s Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamthakkar

Broken In
I am planning to buy 17� LG Flatron E700s Monitor. Is there a better monitor in the market within 10 K.

I actually need a 17� monitor with resolution of 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz or above but since I cannot find one, I am settling for the above one. If you know of such a monitor, please let me know, where can I buy it? Its warranty period and its price if possible. I don’t want to go for View Sonic as its site does not have one for India so I don’t think they have officially come to India so I am not so sure about their support. Otherwise I will have to run this monitor at a lower resolution of 1024 x 800.

Thanks,
Shyam

ice

In the zone
Im not sure if the E700 is an LCD or CRT.

I think most 17in LCDs run at 1280x1024 @ 75hz, mine does.

I have used two of them [LCDs] Acer / Hp, both ran at the same reso with the same refresh rate. The acer cost something like 30K about 3-5 months back.

ice

In the zone
Surprising, I thought every new montior would run at a higher refresh rate than that. My firends, view sonic 19in CRT runs at 85 or 100Hz at 1280x1024. :) and he got it 2 yrs back i think.

Besta luck with ur purchase anyways.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
E700S is a CRT

Yes E700E is a CRT but I suggest the next version E700E since it has a special degaus mode and you wont have to turn the monitor of to degaus it.It's max resolution by the way is 1280*1024@60HZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom