16 Year Old P**n addict girl forces young brother now-pregnant

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
*mensdayout.com/mumbai-shocker-16-y...her-for-sex-against-his-consent-now-pregnant/

Three points to note here,
1) This is parent's stupidity to allow two children of opposite gender going through puberty to sleep together.
2) The so called P**n Ban is not at all effective, rather is just increasing traffic in a way. Now majority indians are enough tech-savvy that even introducing aadhar verification for watching p**n can be bypassed.
3) The Boy has been detained although it does not "seem" to be his fault, yet the investigation is going on.
4) Legal action should also be taken against the girl as it is a form of abuse and should not be forgetten.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
this is one of the negative points of digital india and cheap data. i know most people start arguing in its favour but this is the reality. too much sabhyata sanskriti and no genuine info & no one to guide.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
*mensdayout.com/mumbai-shocker-16-y...her-for-sex-against-his-consent-now-pregnant/

Three points to note here,
1) This is parent's stupidity to allow two children of opposite gender going through puberty to sleep together.
Yes, almost all Juvenile cases the parents are prosecuted by Law. I remember a 16 yr old Rich boy took his Dad's expensive Mercedes and killed a Guy while crossing the road. Parents were prosecuted finally.

bubusam13

Human
3) The Boy has been detained although it does not "seem" to be his fault, yet the investigation is going on.

That's it and justice prevailed :-x

OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
To be frank when I was 16. I didn't know about p**n or such stuff. May be I was not matured enough or my friend circle was like that. ;)

most of the times That Bada Bhaiya in school teaches these things to kids in school, mostly during daily commute. Kids being kids have curiosity and do not stop till they complete there thesis on some topics that are “interesting“ for them.

There is a chance they may have heard something from elders at home or at commute, causing that curiosity.

OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Not the brother's fault. He is the victim here.

That's it and justice prevailed :-x

I read on reddit, someone quoted that under POCSO act, The boy child is not victim but Criminal here, so he arrested under r*pe charges.. I dont know much about law maybe @vidhubhushan shine some light on it.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
I read on reddit, someone quoted that under POCSO act, The boy child is not victim but Criminal here, so he arrested under r*pe charges.. I dont know much about law maybe @vidhubhushan shine some light on it.
I won't be surprised. Laws are not gender neutral in many cases unfortunately. Hence the situation where a minor boy who was coerced into doing it is punished.

bubusam13

Human
When are these laws going to change? After reading this story I did a lot of Googling and found so many cases where these laws are being misused. When everyone knows the ill effects, why not correct them.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan

since both are minor then either both should be charged as accused or neither. only the minor boy can't be treated as accused on the basis of his gender.

quicky008

Technomancer
lock both of them up in a room and beat them black and blue until they promise never to even so much as mention the word "p*rn" again in they rest of their miserable lives.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
lock both of them up in a room and beat them black and blue until they promise never to even so much as mention the word "p*rn" again in they rest of their miserable lives.
How does this help anyone? Beating them would not do any help to anyone here except venting out the frustration.
The actions by kids are the consequences of situation created by their parents. Kids needs guidance, someone should be always overlooking their actions and interfere when things aren't looking right. Once the kids are adult and displayed qualities of their decisions and actions, need not monitor them actively.
I also accept that a slap will fix kid 's current action immediately and sometimes it needed. But in this serious situation, beating them is bad. They probably already realize what huge mistake they have done.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I think the reason for such incident is because regular consentual sex is considered taboo in indian society, so teenagers suppress such feelings. This "log kya kahenge" attitude when a couple walks in the neighbourhood is probably the reason. Also no education regarding safe sex, consent. I bet the girl didnt know jack shit about it either. So its a collective failure of the education system too.

Also, beating the shit out of both wont make anything better. Some punishment has to be given, to the primary culprit though. But beating isnt one of them.

Frankly Indian society is like this.

Problem ? -> Beatings -> Solution.

lol

OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
*www.ndtv.com/tamil-nadu-news/12-ye...ar-old-girl-gives-birth-in-tamil-nadu-2912189

Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu:
A 12-year-old boy has been arrested for allegedly impregnating a teenage girl, who delivered a baby, in Tamil Nadu's Thanjavur district, police said.

Acc. To constitution, men cannot be raped, only women can be raped [Source]

Top Bottom