1. Budget?
15k, can increase 1-2k if it will be worth

2. Display type and size?
Any

3. Dual sim?
Yes

4. Preferred choice of brand?
Any

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
Camera should be good.

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
Android

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).
3G

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
Very light gaming, Camera should be good, other than that basic usage.

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Mi 4i, Zenfone 2(?),

10. Any other info that you want to share
I need to decide quick because Mi 4i will be up for flash sale tomorrow so will be buying it tomorrow itself if I decide to go for it.

$hadow

Geek in making
Get lumia 640 XL. It fits your requirements well. Avoid mi4i low on storage and also had over heating issues.

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Get lumia 640 XL. It fits your requirements well. Avoid mi4i low on storage and also had over heating issues.

He wants android so Lumia is out of question here.

And a friend of mine has already bought mi4i and I have confirmed with him that it doesn't heat much like the previous Xiaomi handsets plus 10GB will be enough for my dad so storage problem is also removed.

Now considering the above points which one should I go for- Mi4i/Zenfone 2/ or any other android in this range?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

And a friend of mine has already bought mi4i and I have confirmed with him that it doesn't heat much like the previous Xiaomi handsets plus 10GB will be enough for my dad so storage problem is also removed.

Now considering the above points which one should I go for- Mi4i/Zenfone 2/ or any other android in this range?

Personally, I'd prefer Yureka over Mi4i despite the latter having FHD screen. Reason is MIUI and price. If your dad can deal with a resource hog like MIUI then you should go for it.

As for Zenfone 2, people have reported of its poor camera quality so that threw me in a fix too.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Moto G 2014 - Good Enough.
M4i - Not bad
Yureka - A decent phone,with a nice camera with a inbuilt heater(read reviews)

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Okay so zenfone 2 is ruled out because of camera.
Same with the moto g2.

So maybe I should go with the mi4i then?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
compare both the reviews of Mi4i and Zenphone 2

and also have a look at Yuphoria even though its 7k but still a good contender

$hadow

Geek in making

It is a risk. But in that range better stick with either yureka or yuphoria.

Top Bottom