< 15k Monitor for Work & Reading

JK2

Broken In
1. Budget?
< INR 15k, can stretch another 3-5k in case it helps "future proof" technology/ standards

2. Display type and size?
- 24in

3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily?
- Extensive Reading (for practically entire day - either ebooks or work)
- Occasional Movies/ TV

4. Types and number of ports required?
- No preference

5. Preferred choice of brand?
- Open to all

6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?

Limited browsing resulted in these two options, would appreciate suggestions on better ones even if higher priced

*www.amazon.in/BenQ-EW2480-Brightne...031&rnid=10440598031&rps=1&s=computers&sr=1-2

*www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07F8XZN69/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A2ZVHS0K6DBUHN&psc=1

7. Any other info that you want to share.
- Good to have: adjustable height, rotation (landscape/ portrait) - but can let these go if better models don't offer
- Anti-glare or similar screen suitable for reading etc.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Go with this below monitor which is 27inch, 1ms, 144hz, 400nits, 1080p resolution, 2hdmi, 1dp ports with AMD Freesync.

Acer Nitro VG270P 27inch FHD LED IPS @ 16.8k

Link :Amazon.in: Buy Acer Nitro VG270P IPS 27 inch Gaming Monitor - 1 MS - 144 Hz - Full HD Resolution - 400 Nits - 2XHDMI 1X Display Port - Free Sync - VG270P (Black) Online at Low Prices in India | Acer Reviews & Ratings

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

Reactions: JK2
OP
J

JK2

Broken In
Not yet. Need to shift places end of month, so holding the purchase.
4Ks go out of budget
Don't want to go 27in w/ 1080p res

A 24/27in with 1440p would be ideal, and if I get higher refresh rate, much better

TheSloth

The Slowest One
go with 1080p if 24" monitor and 1440p with 27"
1080p on 27" doesnt look good.
Also, if you are going to watch movies and all, I am not sure how movies on 1440p looks. Someone here should confirm about this.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Then you can look at Acer Nitro or LG Utragear 24". Hope you don't play big/heavy games on this monitor with such high refresh rates.

Reactions: JK2
OP
J

JK2

Broken In
Then you can look at Acer Nitro or LG Utragear 24". Hope you don't play big/heavy games on this monitor with such high refresh rates.

Thanks - actually don't play games at all. Just looking for the best quality monitor that I can get with the money to spare.

Text/ books readability being the factor to optimize on.

quicky008

Technomancer
how about the zebronics 27 inch monitor for only 12k?:razz:

*www.amazon.in/Zebronics-68-5cm-LED...ics+27+inch&qid=1614087620&s=computers&sr=1-3

Jags

Journeyman
I bought this few days back

*www.tatacliq.com/dell-p2419h-24-in...itor-with-ips-panel-black/p-mp000000004983436

Pretty solid build and very sturdy stand. Height and orientation is easily adjustable. It has 2 usb 3.0 and 2 usb 2.0 ports.

I use it mainly for programming and general surfing. No games or graphics editing at all.
Its very easy on eyes and has a bit of matte finish. I read online that its color accuracy is not top of line but I find it pretty great for my use case.

I bought this few days back

*www.tatacliq.com/dell-p2419h-24-in...itor-with-ips-panel-black/p-mp000000004983436

Pretty solid build and very sturdy stand. Height and orientation is easily adjustable. It has 2 usb 3.0 and 2 usb 2.0 ports.

I use it mainly for programming and general surfing. No games or graphics editing at all.
Its very easy on eyes and has a bit of matte finish. I read online that its color accuracy is not top of line but I find it pretty great for my use case.
That is considered a good monitor for productivity usage with a good stand. Although I bought a 1080p 144Hz IPS (Acer VG240Yp) for 14k sacrificing on the stand.

Top Bottom