15k. Android. Note4G v. Zenfone v. Zenfone 2.

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I got a Redmi Note 4G for Rs. 8,999 finally. Yes, it might not be the best device but it suits me.

Thanks everyone.

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Congo man.
Thanks! :)

I camein to advice Zenfone 5... but redmi is good too i guess

Well, yes. A friend got Zenfone just a couple of days before I got my Redmi, and it seems Zenfone's battery isn't satisfactory. Redmi, on the other hand, is enough to keep me happy. 50% runs through 12 hours easily with my usage. There are some problems, particularly with applications like music and gallery, but I think they can be overlooked.

$hadow

Geek in making
Thanks! :)

Well, yes. A friend got Zenfone just a couple of days before I got my Redmi, and it seems Zenfone's battery isn't satisfactory. Redmi, on the other hand, is enough to keep me happy. 50% runs through 12 hours easily with my usage. There are some problems, particularly with applications like music and gallery, but I think they can be overlooked.
There are always alternatives of the apps you do not like. So disable the apps you don't like and get a third part app for your requirement. On the contrary I find sony album app among the best for viewing your photos, side load it.

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
If you could also suggest a good (and simple) music player, that would be great.

ashs1

Padawan
If you could also suggest a good (and simple) music player, that would be great.

you can also try the sony walkman app. You can ask a Xperia User to send you the walkman app apk using shareIt or software data cable OR Search Xperiablog.net for apk

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Oh thanks. Walkman would indeed be great, as I have been using it for two years and am hence familiar with it.

An app for email too? I do not like the stock email app at all, and for some reason Gmail doesn't show the option for adding Exchange accounts on this device (on the other hand, it works fine on my Nexus 7). Only POP3 and IMAP options are displayed. CloudMagic?

Top Bottom