144 Hz monitor under 15K

kjabhi

Broken In
1. Budget?
Under 15k

2. Display type and size?
IPS LCD(maybe, not sure about this) and 24 inch

3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily?
Watching movies, playing DOTA, basic video/photo editing, and for study.

4. Types and number of ports required?
1 HDMI( as I will connect it with the laptop)

5. Preferred choice of brand?
No

6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?

*www.amazon.in/LG-Ultragear-Native-...omputers&sprefix=moniot,computers,300&sr=1-11

7. Any other info that you want to share.
This would be my first monitor purchase, and I will connect it with ASUS TUF GAMING F15 (FA506II-AL117T), it has a 144Hz display and that's why I am looking for a 144Hz monitor.

Last edited:
DO NOT BUY that LG monitor as it has a TN panel.

I'm personally using Acer VG240Yp, bought for ~14k, goes under 14k many times, VG240Ys is same but has DP cable included. My VG240Yp has 165Hz option. MSI G241 is 15-16k with many small/local sellers, that's a better option than that Acer.
Buy Acer Nitro VG240YP 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor at Best Price in India (13k)
Amazon.in (15k)

Buy MSI Optix G241 24" 1080P IPS Gaming Monitor at Best Price in India (15k)

This Viewsonic is another great choice as it has a height-adjustable stand & if you register within a month of purchase you get extended warranty upto 5 years:
Amazon.in (16k)
Viewsonic Gaming Monitors & LCD Warranty Extension

Your laptop has a USB Type C port with DP support, so use that to connect to a freesync monitor as you can use g-sync with it.
Amazon.in

OP
K

kjabhi

Broken In
DO NOT BUY that LG monitor as it has a TN panel.

I'm personally using Acer VG240Yp, bought for ~14k, goes under 14k many times, VG240Ys is same but has DP cable included. My VG240Yp has 165Hz option. MSI G241 is 15-16k with many small/local sellers, that's a better option than that Acer.
Buy Acer Nitro VG240YP 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor at Best Price in India (13k)
Amazon.in (15k)

Buy MSI Optix G241 24" 1080P IPS Gaming Monitor at Best Price in India (15k)

This Viewsonic is another great choice as it has a height-adjustable stand & if you register within a month of purchase you get extended warranty upto 5 years:
Amazon.in (16k)
Viewsonic Gaming Monitors & LCD Warranty Extension

Your laptop has a USB Type C port with DP support, so use that to connect to a freesync monitor as you can use g-sync with it.
Amazon.in
Reached out to Compify, for MSI Optix G241, they said it has been discontinued. And it is replaced by G242.

Reached out to Compify, for MSI Optix G241, they said it has been discontinued. And it is replaced by G242.
Yes, G242 has been in market for a few months now. That Viewsonic monitor I mentioned earlier was 15k in FK during the last sale few days back, pretty good deal with card offer.

HP x24ih is 16.5k now, another good deal & choice:
*www.amazon.in/HP-X24ih-23-8-inch-Gaming-Monitor/dp/B08ZCXZ7F1/

I would rate both HP & Viewsonic one above MSI G242 because of the stand which is height adjustable. Among the 2, HP would be my pick.

Or see if someone has Acer VG240Yp/Ys for 13k or MSI G242 for 15k.

Top Bottom