100,000-person pixelboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Here's an unforeseen benefit of totalitarian states: you can use your absolute authority to require 100,000 people to form a giant human pixel-board:
*www.everyoneforever.com/images_fullsize/55-199.jpg*www.everyoneforever.com/images_fullsize/55-200.jpg​
*www.everyoneforever.com/images_fullsize/55-201.jpg

100,000 North Korean residents trained for a year to perform at the Arirang Festival (The Mass Games). The state's immense, immaculately choreographed display of culture, one of the rare events to which foreigners are invited. The huge backdrops are made from human pixels, 1000's of performers holding sequences of coloured placards. Timed to coincide with South Korea's Olympic Ceremonies, this was communist precision at its best :D

[Source]

mikeon

ThE oNE & ONlY ??
man that is awesome... man it took 100,000 people to do that !!! jus think of the coordination involved !! :shock:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
just imagine how they should have practised to do this thing.:rolleyes:

offtopic: where did u find that avatar Koolbluez

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Can always count on kool to post some great stuff. I never hesitate to open a thread started by our superman...

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
vish786, i made (or actually enhanced) the avtar. A superman flyin gif which I recolored to suit my personality ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom