‘Makaan Mobile’ – India’s 1st SMS-based real estate Mobile application

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsBytes

In the zone
Makaan.com announced the launch of ‘Makaan Mobile’, the country’s 1st SMS-based Real Estate Mobile Application which is aimed at enhancing the overall consumer experience for property sellers

Makaan.com, People Group’s online property site announced the launch of ‘Makaan Mobile’– the country’s 1st pure SMS-based Real Estate Mobile Application. The application, developed by one of India’s leading MVAS companies, Mauj Mobile is aimed at enha...

To read the full news article, click here

marriosuffy

Right off the assembly line
What will the declining real estate market do to the condo conversion business?

I'm considering joining a condo conversion firm in California, but am worried about the timing and how the business might fare given recent weakening in the housing market. Intuitively I'd think if real estate prices are dropping, fewer people will be converting into condos, so it might not be a good move for me. The guy who's trying to hire me is saying that the condo conversion biz is market independent and is a generally strengthening trend. Does anyone out there with experience in real estate want to weigh in here? Please list your credentials as well, and i'll give lots of points to the best, etc. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom