हिन्दी में टाइपिंग का सरलतम तरीका पूरी जा&

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Re: हिन्दी में टाइपिंग का सरलतम तरीका पूरी जा&

caleb said:
Just bcoz someone lives in India does NOT mean that they must know how to read in Hindi fluently and understand every word of it...India is not only for Hindi speaking population. If you CANNOT oblige pathiks request atleast don't make sarcastic remarks....it does not help anyone. Let us share and NOT divide on the basis of language.

Chill out dude. Why do you think I put up that :-D smiley? I was just joking, as I said in my next post, same is the case with me, I cannot understand it very well as well.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent

Really nice feature buddy rep u

T

thunderbird.117

caleb said:
Just bcoz someone lives in India does NOT mean that they must know how to read in Hindi fluently and understand every word of it...India is not only for Hindi speaking population. If you CANNOT oblige pathiks request atleast don't make sarcastic remarks....it does not help anyone. Let us share and NOT divide on the basis of language.

Totally right. This is happen when i go to my native where i can hardly speak pure malayalam forget pure i can hardly speak. Iam so used to english. Also to be frank i do not know any indian language. Some people speak very rude when i say i do not any indian language. They say either iam a forgeiner or not an indian.

My question:- Is india only for people who know indian langauge?. Is india only for people who have caste, religion and what ever rules this people get. I asked because i hate castes and other stuff which is useless. I also think twice or thrice before i apply for school or college and other application when it comes to caste or religion. If i do not write it either i will bad name for doing something which i hate doing or the application gets rejected or people making fun.

I think living in jungle with animals is much nicer than living with people who want other people to fullfill their needs.

go4saket

Thanks a lot Shrish! This is really helpful. Reps for you...

Last edited:

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher

jatt said:
friends can we also write in other languages too like punjabi,telgu,and another if yes please describe how.thanks in advance

Of course you can. you can even name your files in your mother tongue and they will be visible in your lingo in explorer!!! You can send emails in any of our languages. You can type very easily because it is based on the idea of transliteration, i.e, just as the word is pronounced in our language you type in english, it just converts itself into your language. Isn't that cute?

sauravktr

Journeyman

Wow!!!!! Great Post buddy,Thanks

shashank4u

Youngling

लो मे भि सइइक गयआ हिन्दि लिख्ना....
its quite good .
reps for u man.

jatt

In the zone

sanju said:
shrish
download barahaIMESetup.exe
installed it and restart the computer
launch word <font<mangal
change language of baraha to hindi
but unable to writing in hindi there are only squre when I type any letter on the screen
can anybody help what is wrong
hi friend if you see only squre then please do as folows:
open MS word go to format>styles and formatting>modify>give the font name like mangal in format box its ok
you have done lets enjoy

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz

aditya.shevade said:
Chill out dude. Why do you think I put up that :-D smiley? I was just joking, as I said in my next post, same is the case with me, I cannot understand it very well as well.
Please have some integrity...there was no smiley in your post....go and check it for yourself.

planetcall

Indian by heart

Shrish भाई हमारी परिचर्चा में आपका हार्दिक अभिनन्दन है । :) मैं आपकी परिचर्चा का भी सदस्य हूं । कुछ कविताओं की लड़ी ईधर भी शुरु करें

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie

caleb said:
Please have some integrity...there was no smiley in your post....go and check it for yourself.

Ya there was not, it was in the quote. Sorry for that. Can we just forget this. It was a joke (was supposed to be one). Let us just stop spamming this thread.

Once again sorry if I have hurt anyones feelings.

Aditya

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone

WOW ! even if its not VISTA. Thanks

OP
S

Shrish

Right off the assembly line

sanju said:
shrish
download barahaIMESetup.exe
installed it and restart the computer
launch word <font<mangal
change language of baraha to hindi
but unable to writing in hindi there are only squre when I type any letter on the screen
can anybody help what is wrong
जैसा रामकृष्णन जी ने कहा वैसा करिए। अधिक जानकारी के लिए विकिपीडिया पर यह लेख देखिए: Help Multilingual Suppport (Indic)
ऐसा करने के बाद विंडोज में सभी जगह हिन्दी अच्छी तरह लिखी जा सकती है। हाँ मैं ये बताना भूल गया कि BarahaIME एमएसवर्ड के नए वर्जनों तथा याहू मैसेंजर पर ठीक से काम नहीं करता। इस बारे में काफी दिनों से उन्हें ईमेल करने की सोच रहा हूँ। HindiWriter तथा Hindi Indic IME करते हैं।

Jatt said:
friends can we also write in other languages too like punjabi,telgu,and another if yes please describe how.thanks in advance
Surely you can write in other languages with BarahaIME. On the BarahaIME system tray Icon right click and select Language>Punjabi etc. This works same as for Hindi.

planetcall said:
Shrish भाई हमारी परिचर्चा में आपका हार्दिक अभिनन्दन है । मैं आपकी परिचर्चा का भी सदस्य हूं । कुछ कविताओं की लड़ी ईधर भी शुरु करें
आपका धन्यवाद पलेनेट काल भाई, लेकिन वहाँ आपका यूजरनेम क्या है ?

Last edited:

planetcall

Indian by heart

Shrish said:
आपका धन्यवाद पलेनेट काल भाई, लेकिन वहाँ आपका यूजरनेम क्या है ?

गुप्त संदेश प्रेषित कर दिया गया है ।

raviratlami

Right off the assembly line

jatt said:

Yes, you can write in other Indian language as well. By and large, the method mentioned in this article by Shrish also held true for Other Indian Languages like Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil etc.

However, if you want reallt quick no-nonsense solution, head instantly to -

*www.bhomiyo.com/typepad.aspx

This is a Multilingual Indic Language Online TypePad (Phonetic)

Pathik

Google Bot

please dont bump old topics dude

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death

pathiks said:
please dont bump old topics dude
माने की इस साईट् का प्रयोग करने वाले बुड्बक हैन् का?

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz

वाह कया बात है
धन्यवाद इत्नी जान्कारी प्रदान कर्ने के हेतु :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom