1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
14",lightest as possible
3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Surfing,watching movies and games
5) Any typical configuration in your mind...
And thats what i was also thinking.
Btw any view on onida?u may check the link i have posted.
- - - Updated - - -
Bought 42Lb5610 @ 44k with 2 years warranty.
Thanks guys for helping me out.
Special thanks to gollum.
2. Display type and size-IPS,40-42 inch
3. Primary use of Tv/monitor-tv
4. Ports Required-usb,hdmi
5. Preferred choice of brand-Lg,samsung,sony
6. Any TV/monitor in consideration-Lg LB550A
I don't want to play high end graphic games..if a laptop can handle nfs,fifa type of games then I am okay with it.
All I want is a good display to watch movies with good battery backup and it will be best if it's a light weight machine.