Recent content by Desmond

  1. Desmond

    Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

    I didn't like it's art style in general. I'd prefer Id shelved it for a bit and focus on something like Quake.
  2. Desmond

    All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

    I have been watching Mr. Inbetween. *www.imdb.com/title/tt7472896/ It's an Australian crime series about a mob hitman trying to balance his work and his personal life. Good characters and good story. It's not too long, only three seasons.
  3. Desmond

    Grand Theft Auto VI

    No shit. I suspect PS announcing discontinuing discs for this very reason. GTA6 release is a huge payday for them.
  4. Desmond

    What song are you addicted to at the moment?

    I've been listening to a lot of Health these days.
  5. Desmond

    The Witcher 3

    The remastered is free but not the DLC I think.
  6. Desmond

    The Witcher 3

    I thought it was remastered already once before, so what's new in this one? Edit: Looks like the remastered is coming in Sept and the new DLC in 2027. Honestly I wish more companies did that instead of trying to create brand new games too frequently.
  7. Desmond

    Grand Theft Auto VI

    Looks pretty good. But it's going to cost a bomb.
  8. Desmond

    Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

    Never heard. But, I don't have a PS so that wouldn't matter anyway. Also I still live in India so I doubt that would have been helpful anyway.
  9. Desmond

    Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

    I wishlisted ILL too. It looks insane. I have SH2 remake on my wishlist as well but it's usually too expensive even on sales.
  10. Desmond

    Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

    Have you played the Silent Hill 2 remake?
  11. Desmond

    Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

    Re-started playing Total War: Warhammer 3. Started Around 60+ hours in so far.
  12. Desmond

    Grand Theft Auto VI

    Why Netflix?
  13. Desmond

    Antek VX310 vs Ant Esports ICE-300 Mesh

    I am partial towards the Antec one because it's a reputable company, but that Ant case looks pretty good as well.
  14. Desmond

    Need PC Case and PSU Without RGB With Silent Proof

    I have a 5950x and it's going good so far.
  15. Desmond

    What about NxtQ AI+ Mobiles?

    IMO, a true Indian made phone is sour grapes.
Top Bottom