zepronics bijli cleaning problem???

The Day Walker!

In the zone
pals...
needed 2 know how to open my zebronics bijli cabby...
my front fan had 4 leds..but now only 1 glows...
so needed 2 check it out and also clean the cabby...
the problem is just that cant figure out how to open the cabby.....

help needed, if anyy 1 has teh same stuff and opened it...

thanx

angel

OP
T

The Day Walker!

In the zone
I also googled and some where it was weitten to pull the front mesh out instead of the front panel completely. So wot should I do...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
JUst make sure no wires are connected to the panel when you remove it. Its safe to remove the full front panel. Dont try to force it open though. Dont use too much force.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Don't you have any manual that cam with Zepronics bijli case? :unsure: I hope there is detailed procedure about how to open/ attach every component of it.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Zebronics cases typically don't come with any manual or such - they are generally straightforward cases anyway.

The Bijli case is a particularly hard one to clean. It has a porous design that simply allows dust through. Definitely not a great option if you live in a windy or dusty place. I had this case till very recently.

To open it, you need to pull at the edge near the screws at the back. It's quite a tight fit so it can be difficult, you need to put some pressure. Near the fans, there's a depression close to where the screws and wires are. Put your hand here and pull back hard.

(Other thoughts: Not exactly a "gaming" case to be honest. Zebronics have done better IMO in the past).

Top Bottom