kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Point here is Android is better OS than others in market. For example, important fact is that, you can play Flappy bird on both galaxy Y and xperia L, and not on Nokia Chumias. Also
1. No file manager.
2. Very less number of apps compared to android and iOS.
3. No basic functions- ex. - you cant search music anyhow in music player. Shittiest thing ever. Even symbians had search.
4.Apps are released after a long time after releasing on android and iphones.
5. Apps which are free on android are paid. Angry bird?? Wtf??
6. Oh yes, forget about downloading anything. You just cant. No download and file manager.
7. Monotonous UI.
8. No true multitasking.

Enjoy.

@op, buy wisely depending on your needs.
lolwut bro you just proved how silly a droidhead can go
none of ur points are true
monotonous UI?? android has the worst UI ive ever seen , i mean it just looks and feels cheap

- - - Updated - - -

1. Google also gives tight integration of cloud services, msft doing nothing different in that part.
2. Doesnt lag - thats right. But as you said only exprience used can know the difference. I remember looking at those 4 loading dots whenever i open any app and thinking why i bought this phone. It is worse than lag.
3. File manager is being promised from a long time, cant believe them anymore. And does xda app has all modification rights?
4. Msft can do definitely about it. Its their market, they control it.
5.security - yes, ill give you that one.

Looking at it, it comes down to whats your usage. If someone wants basic phone without much power usage, lumias are good.

bullsh*t
let me make it clear to u

1. One drive and office365 and other microsoft services except for bing (which isnt that great) kill google's services
2. u need to set background tasks on for that and atleast it isnt a battery hog like android
3. File manager is not needed and is unneccessary in a smart phone and usually complicates things

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Android may be a better OS in terms of marketshare,but Windows Phone has quality App Store much better than android!

Explain, What "quality" apps are you talking about when windows phone has almost no exclusive apps

And I told what I experienced. Sure xperia l is a lot better phone compared to galaxy y, but its a finding (which may vary from user to user ) that one game lagged on it while it was fine on galaxy y.
:lol:
@op he's bullshitting google it if u don't believe me galaxy y is the worst android phone I've seen so far

+1
monotonous UI?? android has the worst UI ive ever seen , i mean it just looks and feels cheap

This is exaggeration, In android you can customize the way you like it.. Launcher 8 and others can make it look exactly like Windows phone.. You try the reverse in windows

3. File manager is not needed and is unneccessary in a smart phone and usually complicates things

Bullshit, File manager is the best invention since instant noodles !
kkn13
You call him a droidhead but all I see is one big windows phone fanboy in you.. You need to calm the hell down before you get an infraction
OP
TBH, if OP doesnt require games and stuff like that in his phone, going for windows phone is a better choice.. My suggestions would be L720 or above..
If you want android, I think its worth waiting for Xperia M2 or LG Optimus L90

Last edited:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Explain, What "quality" apps are you talking about when windows phone has almost no exclusive apps

:lol:

+1

This is exaggeration, In android you can customize the way you like it.. Launcher 8 and others can make it look exactly like Windows phone.. You try the reverse in windows

Bullshit, File manager is the best invention since instant noodles !
kkn13
You call him a droidhead but all I see is one big windows phone fanboy in you.. You need to calm the hell down before you get an infraction
OP
TBH, if OP doesnt require games and stuff like that in his phone, going for windows phone is a better choice.. My suggestions would be L720 or above..
If you want android, I think its worth waiting for Xperia M2 or LG Optimus L90

u call me a wp fanboy then why bash everything exept android??
do me a favour and see all my forum posts and then call me a fanboy again
i happen to be a developer for all platforms (yes android too)

nearly all windows phone apps and games run better than their malware and ad ridden android counterparts(fact)
im not a fan boy , dont get me wrong im not bashing u guys or something just posting my experiences i get a little carried away when people hype something

Nerevarine

Incarnate
u call me a wp fanboy then why bash everything exept android??
do me a favour and see all my forum posts and then call me a fanboy again
i happen to be a developer for all platforms (yes android too)

nearly all windows phone apps and games run better than their malware and ad ridden android counterparts(fact)
im not a fan boy , dont get me wrong im not bashing u guys or something just posting my experiences i get a little carried away when people hype something

Okay firstly, I also suggested for him to get a WP phone..
Malware and Ad ridden android counterparts ? You are SO wrong dude, SO WRONG.. How many times have you been affected by an ANDROID malware might I ask ? and sure apps do have ads, the free version that is ? Free ?ever heard of it in Windows Phone ?

im not a fan boy ,dont get me wrong im not bashing
Bullshit, Fanboy detected

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Do link me your google play developer account, you have picked my interest

Last edited:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Okay firstly, I also suggested for him to get a WP phone..
Malware and Ad ridden android counterparts ? You are SO wrong dude, SO WRONG.. How many times have you been affected by an ANDROID malware might I ask ? and sure apps do have ads, the free version that is ? Free ? ever heard of it in Windows Phone ?

Bullshit, Fanboy detected

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Do link me your google play developer account, you have picked my interest
why should i?? whats ur problem anyway? i dont need to prove it to u or something who are u? i can if i want but just that i dont want ur dreams to get shattered that u are wrong u cannot order me around and im not ur servant or something that i need to show u my personal details
ur a android fanboy for sure look at my sig for details how am i the fanboy if i recommended the z10 ,lumia,xperia,nexus etc to him while u cant make up ur mind if ur an android fanboy or a windows phone one
my sig is for people like u
u android fanboys are getting weird
ur really sad with this level of trolling

- - - Updated - - -

plus u are moving the thread off-topic and i do not wish to post stuff for ur pleasure any further

Nerevarine

Incarnate
why should i?? whats ur problem anyway? i dont need to prove it to u or something who are u? i can if i want but just that i dont want ur dreams to get shattered that u are wrong u cannot order me around and im not ur servant or something that i need to show u my personal details
Easily offended ? That explains a lot actually
ur a android fanboy for sure look at my sig for details how am i the fanboy if i recommended the z10 ,lumia,xperia,nexus etc to him while u cant make up ur mind if ur an android fanboy or a windows phone one
Do Explain to me, how I am an android fanboy when my first recommendation was L720 or above, I hope you can read.. as bad as your forum manners are, I seriously doubt it..
plus u are moving the thread off-topic
This I agree with
but this
post stuff for ur pleasure
is very hard to fap to

This will be my last post in this thread, unless OP requires more info regarding his purcase... I have given my recommendations to OP, and I seriously doubt anything fruitful will come out of these conversations with you.. (as much as I enjoy trolling nay educating you though :) )
You have singlehandedly converted a buying advice for a blackberry phone to a Windows Phone vs Android fight thread, so Kudos to you my Good Sir fanboy

Last edited:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Easily offended ? That explains a lot actually

Do Explain to me, how I am an android fanboy when my first recommendation was L720 or above, I hope you can read.. as bad as your forum manners are, I seriously doubt it..

This I agree with
but this
post stuff for ur pleasure
is very hard to fap to

This will be my last post in this thread, unless OP requires more info regarding his purcase... I have given my recommendations to OP, and I seriously doubt anything fruitful will come out of these conversations with you.. (as much as I enjoy trolling nay educating you though :) )
You have singlehandedly converted a buying advice for a blackberry phone to a Windows Phone vs Android fight thread, so Kudos to you my Good Sir fanboy
ohhhh woooooowwww im soo impressed ur soo soool maaan
dont post bs insults u troll
i didnt know they allowed people like u to access the internet
as for ur comments u called me a windows phone fanboy
ur the fanboy here not me
read my sig its for people like u
READ the comments and see which phones i recommended does it look like im a fanboy
i own devices of every os and im a dev
i do not wish to converse with stupid trolls like u

follow forum rules and do not cuss on people for no reason
each to their own views i posted mine u are moving off topic with words u learned from the internet

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
ohhhh woooooowwww im soo impressed ur soo soool maaan
dont post bs insults u troll
i didnt know they allowed people like u to access the internet
as for ur comments u called me a windows phone fanboy
ur the fanboy here not me
read my sig its for people like u
READ the comments and see which phones i recommended does it look like im a fanboy
i own devices of every os and im a dev
i do not wish to converse with stupid trolls like u

follow forum rules and do not cuss on people for no reason
each to their own views i posted mine u are moving off topic with words u learned from the internet

U all people are insanely going off topic!
Just answer OP's simple question!
Is Z10 good?

He hasn't asked you to open an comparative!

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
U all people are insanely going off topic!
Just answer OP's simple question!
Is Z10 good?

He hasn't asked you to open an comparative!
exactly i recommended some phones and this idiot nevarine is labeling me as a fanboy
why did he revive a thread just to insult me anyway??
i guess the op must already be satisfied with the recommendations

- - - Updated - - -

:sigh: wannabe hipsters here :|

↓↓

ur the hipster here mate not me
stop going off topic

Top Bottom