Yowza!!! Need a solution...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got this config...

E5200 2.5 ghz
Gigabyte GA G31m S2l
Palit HD 4670
2 gb Ram

I know that Left 4 Dead and Virtua Tennis 3 will work on this card. But whenever i play these games they just stop in between and close giving me an error report (u know the send, don't send one)......For, L4D could it be because i just copied the game from one of my friends onto my system in a pen drive??? maybe i have to install it properly?? But Virtua Tennis 3, i installed properly......gimme a solution!!!!~

OP
lethalweaponforever

lethalweaponforever

Journeyman
i run windows 7 beta....not vista.....and i downloaded and installed the latest drivers for the ATi 4600 series for win 7 from the website......problem still there.....they run for a while and then close.....have checked for viruses....none according to Avast!......could it be cause of the os???

but all other games run fine......i've got burnout, UT3, Thrillville, that run smooth....

NucleusKore

TheSaint
For, L4D could it be because i just copied the game from one of my friends onto my system in a pen drive??? maybe i have to install it properly?? But Virtua Tennis 3, i installed properly......gimme a solution!!!!~

i run windows 7 beta....not vista.....and i downloaded and installed the latest drivers for the ATi 4600 series for win 7 from the website......problem still there.....they run for a while and then close.....have checked for viruses....none according to Avast!......could it be cause of the os???

but all other games run fine......i've got burnout, UT3, Thrillville, that run smooth....

You sound like a PIRATE.

Reported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom