Your plans on 31st December?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ok, guys, till 7.30PM today I had no plan of celebrating new year's eve. Was happily running on treadmill in office gym. Suddenly my friend called and I was in some disco at Bandra@10PM.

It was Bollywood Cafe or someting, just opposite Globus. It was my first experience in a disco and I found out why I used avoid it. Till some time I was dancing and then people started throwing drinks which really pissed me off (I don't drink n can't stand d smell); khana hua some amount.
They were supposed to bring some belly dancer jo ki ayi nahi. Nobody cared as nobody was stable to demand.
Chicks...uhhhhuuuu.....ha chicks dekhe, bahut sare.....is liye to itne der tak the, just came back from there. Missed train to thane, then got taxi, then auto...cold se mera bura haal hai.

Phirbhi, chalo one good thing is that , this time I won't be complaining that my 31st eve was wasted. At least I got involved in some activity.

Happy new year to everyone, Njoy!!!*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/28.png

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I had dinner at my friend's home(I had dinner twice yesterday :D ), then had a great chat with his family and another friend for an hour. Had pavbhaji and Icecreams & then later at 12, I was back home. Called some friends and then later went to sleep at around 1:30 after listening some songs on computer. It was a good experience none the less. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom