Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Has anyone played Shadow Warrior 2013? There is a weird bug which is making the character's movements and attacks very fast but everything else is normal. Couldn't find a solution anywhere else.

I did but not faced any issues. Do read the button config properly and see if it's not some adrenaline rush kind of thing. Try compatibility mode and enable vsync.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I did but not faced any issues. Do read the button config properly and see if it's not some adrenaline rush kind of thing. Try compatibility mode and enable vsync.
Would do this after finishing The Witcher. IIRC, there is no adrenaline rush or any other mod active and vsync was enabled.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Completed The Witcher. :hyper:
Started Modern Warfare 3.
Would do this after finishing The Witcher. IIRC, there is no adrenaline rush or any other mod active and vsync was enabled.
Checked it. Bug is still there. :(

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Completed Modern Warfare 3. Might start Witcher 2 or check if I can fix Shadow Warrior's super speed bug.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Finished Battlefield 1 single-player campaign, pretty short.
Started playing Vanquish

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series is out now | PC Gamer
Got so involved in Arkham Knight that didn't even update it here. More than halfway through it. Game is running pretty well (1080p high >100fps) for something which had a lot of issues during launch.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Am I the only one who don't like GTA games :(
I had tried to play Vice City and San Andreas back in the day, quit at 40% completion since I got bored.
I managed to complete GTA 5 because they finally added save checkpoints in missions and anywhere save feature.