Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

D

Deleted member 118788

Same here just completed Assassins Creed IV Blackflag and felt it was not meant to be worth playing again. I will start with Tomb Raider and Hitman Absolution.

quicky008

Technomancer
Can anyone tell me whether Resident evil Operation Raccoon City is worth playing or not?The reviews that I've read online are mixed-some people have suggested that this game is awful while others have mentioned that its not as bad as its been made out to be.

So I'd really appreciate if someone could give an honest opinion of what this game is really like,thanks.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Finally Finished Tomb Raider in 11.2 hours with 68% completion rate :D

<3 Tomb Raider <3 Lara Croft <3

Going to start Torchlight 2 now :D

u have not enjoyed it completely
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/134775-tomb-raider-series-reboot-23.html#post1908046

+1000

Unless you really complete the game, hats off to zangetsu for 98%, you wont truly enjoy it. The achievements go a long way contributing to the whole experience.

My own was about 95% the second time.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
u have not enjoyed it completely
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/134775-tomb-raider-series-reboot-23.html#post1908046

The only reason my completion rate is 68 is because I couldn't bother to find the collectibles ;P

The rest of the game I enjoyed thoroughly.

Also I ran it on completely maxed settings with TressFX maxed out too on GTX 760. The whole game was playable but the FPS did drop many times during some parts of the games, but It was all worth it.

The only thing I disliked was the MAP.. it was realistic but hard to venture through.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
It's a good game.
Thanks.

Better off playing Racedriver Grid.

Thanks. I was looking for driver San Francisco mainly because I thought it had a story (I'm not sure) & several years ago I played the Midtown Madness games. This game reminded of them somehow.

I played Grid 2 a little & its ok, Never played the first one.
For now I am back to playing NFS Shift 2, thats the best pc racing game I've played so far.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Playing Batman Arkham Origins, is it me or does this game feel like a dlc to AC, not much improvement, same mechanics, will report later.

Top Bottom