Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

tkin

Back to school!!
It took me 2 full days with occasional breaks for breakfast likewise to complete Witcher 1 and yes I already played Witcher 2 year ago.
Just a heads up, Witcher 2 has two complete different storylines, hope you had played both?

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
Damn!!

RaceDriver GRID is tough!! :evil:

are you trying to be funny coz grid 1 and 2 are arcade games just like dirt series

- - - Updated - - -

started assassins creed 4, tomb raider, crysis3, call of duty ghosts, bullet storm
actually i have played all these games on my xbox 360 but with purchase of my new r9 270x just wanted to play them on pc with awesome graphics.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
may be the developers say so but ask anybody whos played gt games and forza grid and dirt are arcade games

Ask anybody who has played Richard Burns Rally, rFactor etc., GT & Forza are arcade for him/her. :p

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Started playing Crysis 3 (finally) and WOW, it is beautiful, even in low-medium settings. Better than most games in high-ultra settings.

tkin

Back to school!!
Starting Mass Effect series from today, again from the first game, this time with all the dlcs.

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
Ask anybody who has played Richard Burns Rally, rFactor etc., GT & Forza are arcade for him/her. :p

forza is not that hardcore sim but if you say gt isnt then you missed out on one of the best sim ever made

- - - Updated - - -

GT and Forza are pure simulators. I already said that the games are Semi Simulator not pure simulators. :)

if thats the case then you would also say that nfs rivals is a semi simulator

Top Bottom