Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ that's in a boss fight ?? I left playing DS on that part and after a month or two may be when I thought I will try that part every save file was gone ( yep, blame it on some system cleanup utilities ) - never played that game again so far.

Thanks, will surely look into it. :)

took me a while to figure out what level was that ;-)

I saw the mission's video on youtube now. O man, the pilot to be rescued was just lying in the helicopter only and I was going towards right, thinking enemies must have captured them in a room inside :oops: It was so damn easy. :))

so finally you completed this ?

Finished Cod: Black Ops. The amount of hangs and freezes, along-with no "Last Checkpoint" feature, caused it to be a big letdown.

have not you patched the game to the latest version .... I've not faced any issue with this game even for once ;-)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Played games today after a long time. Reached final chapter of Medal of Honour 2010. Second mission done in final chapter.

Maddd

The Witcher
competed:
x-men wolverine
batman arkham assylum

currently playing:
prototype
crysis2
battlefield 3

Witcher 2 = defeated Letho.
Now searching for Triss.

very hard job done!!! good to see that!!!!

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
finished Angelo in Shank - geez - this boss fight was the toughest so far in this game and after 3 tries ( and 2 stuck gamepad buttons ) I've managed to complete this ;-)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Just completed Medal of Honour:2010. Good game. A good realistic army story.
Also the Linkin Park song in ending credits was nice :wink:.

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
batman arkham asylum
need help i am stuck in arkham mansion the scare cow part is not showing up ..i traced the fingerprints of dr. Young. rescued the guards in the library killed everyone ....

Alok

Adventurer
batman arkham asylum
need help i am stuck in arkham mansion the scare cow part is not showing up ..i traced the fingerprints of dr. Young. rescued the guards in the library killed everyone ....

now you need to pick notes of Dr. Young. Follow fingerprint to a book which have those notes.

See books on left side. Go near and pick notes.
*images.wikia.com/batman/images/5/5c/Ark_man_mansion813.jpg

Top Bottom