Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dead Space completed in 13 hour and half [ Medium Difficulty Mode ]. Going to start the next two parts soon.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Dead Space completed in 13 hour and half [ Medium Difficulty Mode ]. Going to start the next two parts soon.

Man the game is way too monotonous..
I still have to complete
DS3, Borderlands 2, Starcraft HOTS, GTA IV (its been like a year since i even opened it's exe), Mass Effect 1 and Dragon age 2 DLCs
Gaming has become too boring -_-

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Say what?! Well, this period is a gaming drought.

Also that might be because you're playing all boring games. Well most of them. BL2 is meant to be played with others, I never liked it's SP campaign. GTAIV is the most boring, ME1 is too old now, any RTS can get boring if you give it some time. DS3 is good, DA2 as I've heard is shiz.

So there ya go. My views.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^Say what?! Well, this period is a gaming drought.

Also that might be because you're playing all boring games. Well most of them. BL2 is meant to be played with others, I never liked it's SP campaign. GTAIV is the most boring, ME1 is too old now, any RTS can get boring if you give it some time. DS3 is good, DA2 as I've heard is shiz.

So there ya go. My views.
This might actually be true, I never thought of that..
So any suggestions what I should play ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Man the game is way too monotonous..
I still have to complete
DS3, Borderlands 2, Starcraft HOTS, GTA IV (its been like a year since i even opened it's exe), Mass Effect 1 and Dragon age 2 DLCs
Gaming has become too boring -_-

For me it was quite interesting. The atmosphere, gameplay and even the controls are very good of this game which made me want more.

Top Bottom