Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

rst

Youngling
Resident Evil 6 : Playing chapter 4 (Jack)
--------------------------------------------
Dragon Age 1:
the main character does not have voiced dialogue

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
i ahve played namco bandai games before..but this...:punch::pullhair::banghead::muttering: Dark Souls!!! what insanity is this, i opened a dorr after 3 min of gameplay and then a nasty looking boss with health bar longer than howrah station comes down and kills me with 3 shots. couldnt even see what it was or what it looked like! do anyone feel frustrated about this...??? and why in the earth the fps is capped at 30!!..it looks crap! :-x:-x:-x

heidi2521

Padawan
i ahve played namco bandai games before..but this...:punch::pullhair::banghead::muttering: Dark Souls!!! what insanity is this, i opened a dorr after 3 min of gameplay and then a nasty looking boss with health bar longer than howrah station comes down and kills me with 3 shots. couldnt even see what it was or what it looked like! do anyone feel frustrated about this...??? and why in the earth the fps is capped at 30!!..it looks crap! :-x:-x:-x

Bamco is just the publisher for this title. This was developed externally at From Software. Use DSFix to uncap the res and framerate.

Dark Souls is actually pretty easy once you get a hang of the combat. Its no P* or Capcom Clover game. Just dodge and backstab. Also, stay away from Phantasy Star, Ragnarok and Monster Hunter if you can't even beat Asylum Demon in Dark Souls.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Bamco is just the publisher for this title. This was developed externally at From Software. Use DSFix to uncap the res and framerate.

Dark Souls is actually pretty easy once you get a hang of the combat. Its no P* or Capcom Clover game. Just dodge and backstab. Also, stay away from Phantasy Star, Ragnarok and Monster Hunter if you can't even beat Asylum Demon in Dark Souls.

I hate it most when quality of a gameplay is adjudged by its inherent extremity rather than its aesthetics, a "GAME" being too tough to play is never my cup of tea. I could have chosen "Insane" or some "F** me dead" difficulty in any bloody game to perceive it...and i did too... "From Software" thought what? put some "Industrial Strength" ? or "labor philosophy" in a game to make it entertaining!

FPS cap, primitive graphics and a gameplay experience which is sordid right from the beginning. Diablo 1 had better inventory than this...sometimes the uninstall button is so adorable. Thanks for the Fix anyway.

rst

Youngling
rESIDENT eVIL 6: Leon,Jack,Ada missions are complete
I didn't like first episode of Chris mission
Its like the call of duty

--------------------------------------------------
Dragon age origin
Although main character has no voice
But this game is awesome
No doubt it is better than dragon age 2

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Splinter Cell Blacklist
SMI Interface in the game is similar to MS Interface in Mass Effect Series which I enjoyed a lot.

Borderlands 2
All the missions are super funny and easy to finish except the Boss Battles which are very much challenging.

Skyrim -Legendary Edition
I finished all the missions of Dark Brotherhood,Thieves Guild,Civil War(I sided with Imperials),Main Quest,Daedric Quests and Side-Missions including Solstein and Hearthfire.

Metro -Last Light
All the levels are having horror genre like aspect which is thrilling to play besides nowadays all the game developers are going open world which would be fun in regard of Metro also which might resemble STALKER series.

STALKER -Shadow of Chernobyl, Call of Pripyat and Clear Sky
All the levels are pretty scary due to mutated animals and atmosphere. While this series ended due to game developer sold to develop MMO type of games is a real loss to the lovers of this genre.

Last edited:

rst

Youngling
Started mass effect 2
----------------------------
Dragon Age origin: completed circle tower mission

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Completed Mortal Kombat Komplete edition Story mode, three times ladder through...in fight mode medium
Playing through Call of Juarez : gunslinger. Just won the Dual with Hardin :D

Top Bottom