yahooo mail session time setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
HI,
Can i set yahoo mail session time. Like after i login , i want yahoo to logout my account automatically after perticular time, say 30min.
Is it possible?
Can anyone help me

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Here:

Options -> Account Information -> Enter your password at the prompt -> Click on Edit near member information -> Under general prefereces, check out prompt for password.

Hope that helps...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hmm... I use FX but I login automatically always .. try the Password remember method in browsers to auto login istead of changing session time that is on the server's will...

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
kalpik said:
Here:

Options -> Account Information -> Enter your password at the prompt -> Click on Edit near member information -> Under general prefereces, check out prompt for password.

Hope that helps...
Oh man.... i gave the solution.... Why is everybody saying that its not possible or something like that!!!

OP
R

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
kalpik said:
kalpik said:
Here:

Hope that helps...
Oh man.... i gave the solution.... Why is everybody saying that its not possible or something like that!!!

Thnks yaar...This is what i wanted..!!!
Thanks again

abhinav

Journeyman
kalpik said:
Here:

Hope that helps...

Thanks 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom