Xperia P or options ?

varunparakh

Gamer in me
In plain text, all i want is a good looking phone(i'll upgrade the software myself) with a Mother of God CAMERA :p

Xperia P looks perfect to me, any better contender for the same price bracket ?

How about getting it from the States ? Will it make a huge differenece ?

Vignesh B

Youngling
Xperia P is an excellent option. Only drawback is no external storage. But personally I feel 13GB user available memory is more than enough for a smartphone.
Another option you can look into is HTC Sensation.
Or if you can increase your budget a bit, you can look into Galaxy S2, an ageing but still worthy smartphone.
If you are buying from the States look out if they are providing international warranty. Otherwise you have plenty of good options to buy from India only - either locally or online.

randomuser111

Technomancer
IF camera is your most important priority then go for Xperia P. No phone in its range comes close in terms of camera quality. :)
Alternative - Only GS2 !. You can get one for about 26k.

admirer

Broken In
Only drawback i found on xperia P , is its battery. It wont even last for a day.

Otherthan that, its a great phone

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
battery gets better over time. For the first 10 days battery life will be quite low. But later it should see you through the day easily. Those who have had the P for a few weeks now report battery to last comfortably a whole day.

aroraanant

Explorer
Xperia P looks good.
Apart from that you can have a look at HTC Sensation, which is not much better to Xperia P but is comparable to it I think.

Top Bottom