XFCE Request/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Yeah I wanna ask a favor from XFCE guys.. All you need to do is to post 3 Screenshot of SYSTEM monitor showing CPu/Ram Usage..

1. When Computer is idle with no application is running.. Or post a SS with newly rebooted computer . Just wait for few minutes.
2. When System is under load.. Please run a Media Player, Web Browser, IM, Dock or Widgets ,, and capture the Syetm Monitor..
3. With Compiz Fusion Running..

I hope some will post this.. I would be highly obliged f you kindly do so :) Now don't ask me for what cause its a secret :D
Regards

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^ Are you working on a new review ? :-? I will try to post some screenies tonight after setting up xfce on my arch!

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
:p Maybe :p But please do not post Arch SS .. Its CPu usage is too low compare to others. If you can post Xubuntu or others then it will be great :)

ray|raven

Think Zen.
I use Xfce.
Here's a screeny with Sonata and thunar running on Zenwalk with Xfwm compositor enabled.
*www.freeme.in/sites/default/files/pics/screenshot_0.preview.png

It shows a memory usage of 38% and a CPU Usage of 3% while mpd is playing.

System Config:
P4 - 2.4 Ghz with 256 Megs of RAM on Intel 845.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
^Yea I know.

Firstly , that's a bit o'l screenshot.
Secondly , i didnt update my system even after that shot was taken.

What was that phrase? Dont fix it if aint broken? :p

It is bad if someone wants to post a review highlighting a certain DE in positive light and the competitors are so light on resources :D
hey darky, you reading this ? don't thee dare insult Xfce, Gnome, KDE, icewm, fluxbox, or ratpoison.

But keep bashing lxde, openbox, blackbox, etc. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom