Xbox 360 Demo: Advanced Warfighter 2 demo confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Advanced Warfighter 2 demo confirmed
Demo of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 for Xbox 360

Through a banner found in the official Ghost Recon web site, Ubisoft has confirmed that at least a single-player demo of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 for Xbox 360 is on its way to Xbox Live Marketplace.

*www.neowin.net/images/news/logos/gamers_ghostrecon.jpg

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 builds off of the events in the first game and places gamers in control of the U.S. military’s elite fighting unit, the Ghosts. In the year 2014, the rising conflict between Mexican loyalists and insurgent rebel forces has thrown Mexico into full-scale civil war. Under the command of Captain Scott Mitchell, the Ghosts are called upon to face an imminent threat to the United States. The fate of two countries now lies in the hands of the Ghosts as they fend off an attack on U.S. soil. Equipped with the most cutting-edge weaponry and technology, the Ghosts must battle on both sides of the border to neutralize the escalating rebel threat.

Courtesy: Team XBOX

T

thunderbird.117

Kiran_tech_mania said:
Advanced Warfighter 2 demo confirmed
Demo of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 for Xbox 360

Through a banner found in the official Ghost Recon web site, Ubisoft has confirmed that at least a single-player demo of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 for Xbox 360 is on its way to Xbox Live Marketplace.

*www.neowin.net/images/news/logos/gamers_ghostrecon.jpg

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 builds off of the events in the first game and places gamers in control of the U.S. military’s elite fighting unit, the Ghosts. In the year 2014, the rising conflict between Mexican loyalists and insurgent rebel forces has thrown Mexico into full-scale civil war. Under the command of Captain Scott Mitchell, the Ghosts are called upon to face an imminent threat to the United States. The fate of two countries now lies in the hands of the Ghosts as they fend off an attack on U.S. soil. Equipped with the most cutting-edge weaponry and technology, the Ghosts must battle on both sides of the border to neutralize the escalating rebel threat.

Courtesy: Team XBOX

What is your point?. It is not even a demo for PC. I do not trust ubisoft anymore. They virtually destroyed Splinter Cell series. They said they same thing about splinter cell : double agent demo. Guess what the demo got released after the game got released. Double Agent sucked so badly in PC. It was a huge failure. Through i dont see any reviews out for PC.

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
thunderbird.117 said:
What is your point?. It is not even a demo for PC. I do not trust ubisoft anymore. They virtually destroyed Splinter Cell series. They said they same thing about splinter cell : double agent demo. Guess what the demo got released after the game got released. Double Agent sucked so badly in PC. It was a huge failure. Through i dont see any reviews out for PC.

Did I say it is Demo for PC? Headline says it all! Everyone have their own choices. You don't like UBISOFT, some others like it. And onemore thing no company makes hits all the time. There will be some failures. Whatz wrong if they are coming up with new release?

s18000rpm said:
@Kiran_tech_mania nice to see you in Gamerz Section:D

;)

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

Kiran_tech_mania said:
Did I say it is Demo for PC? Headline says it all! Everyone have their own choices. You don't like UBISOFT, some others like it. And onemore thing no company makes hits all the time. There will be some failures. Whatz wrong if they are coming up with new release?

;)

You really did not understand what i have told did you?. What is the point of posting a X360 Demo?. It is does not have a download link. It just says demo is coming soon. How soon?. Next time try to understand. I used to like ubisoft for their games. My point was why did ubisoft montreal gave the splinter cell series to ubisoft shanghai. Go see in ubisoft forum in double agent. Many of them lost their hope in the splinter cell.

HAA !!. You copied the news from neowin. How lame. Copied and pasted same has what is posted in neowin.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
thunderbird.117 said:
You really did not understand what i have told did you?. What is the point of posting a X360 Demo?. It is does not have a download link. It just says demo is coming soon. How soon?. Next time try to understand. I used to like ubisoft for their games. My point was why did ubisoft montreal gave the splinter cell series to ubisoft shanghai. Go see in ubisoft forum in double agent. Many of them lost their hope in the splinter cell.

If you don't like UBISOFT, just forget it. Since some don't like it, I can't stop posting such news. It's a news and you should know what does it mean.

T

thunderbird.117

Kiran_tech_mania said:
If you don't like UBISOFT, just forget it. Since some don't like it, I can't stop posting such news. It's a news and you should know what does it mean.

Yeah Right. News.

Status
Not open for further replies.