Worth buying?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
ICC Cricket World Cup 2011: PC: Flipkart Games

I seen this game's video and looks OK. But i just want to know whether it's worth buying or else i'll go with Ashes 2009 @ 300. It costs me same, so please give me your suggestions here

BTW How's Ashes 2009 compared to 2010? which one to go? .On a shoestring budget can't spend more than 500 for a game, so please suggest one suits my budget.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Never played ashes series, but just wanted to try a Cricket game, so start looking for it. Previously i tried BLC, EA Cricket and some other dumb cricket games too. But this time i wanna play some good cricket game and want to hear some TDF member's opinion on Ashes 09. If it's good enough to play, i'll go with it. :D

gameranand

Living to Play
fyurious_gamer said:
opinion on Ashes 09. If it's good enough to play, i'll go with it.
Well Ashes is good I played that. Actually bowling is what makes ashes different. Batting is also good enough but bowling is where it really excels any other cricket game.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Then i hope it's worth for the 300 bucks.. Any other good cricket game? Is there any BLC series out after 2007?

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ It's Cricket time, man. So will play and BTW the game is just 300 bucks. So no harm in trying it instead of waiting for a game which i don't like...... :D :D

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ yup, but the BLC series was damn good and i like playing BLC rather than EA Cricket. EA sucks a big time after 2002 and the decent one after that was 2005, IMO

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah thats right EA just made those games for a year mill cycle. BLC was much more better than EA Cricket. Try Ashes batting is like BLC and bowling is very good as I said earlier. Actually no more cricket games are released these days.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Well yes but they should at least try hard. Damn they are not trying either if they can make a perfect shooter game with all details why not a cricket game. Maybe because most gamers don't play sports games???

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Yes. They even play Racing and shooter, but missing games like Cricket, FIFA and etc. I like FIFA and used to play these when i was in college. But heck, now-a-days finding some time to play game is like, finding a good girl. very rare and will soon vanish. :D

I like FootBall manager, ICC Cricket captain etc too.

gameranand

Living to Play
furious_gamer said:
But heck, now-a-days finding some time to play game is like, finding a good girl. very rare and will soon vanish.
haha LOL. Well I still play FIFA 11 and Ashes cricket and love them before ashes I was struck with BLC 2007.

gameranand

Living to Play
furious_game said:
Me too. I loved BLC 2007 and expected next installment. *sigh* now no good games other than Ashes
I guess Ashes and FIFA 11 will keep you occupied for long time.

Top Bottom