Wireless net connection with best download speed in unlimited plan.

Hi all. I need a wireless internet connection to use in my computer and sometimes in laptop. I need the best download speed all time, unlike MTS which decreases the speed after reaching some "total downloaded" point. I saw Photon +, but its has also 10 GB limit, after which download speeds drop; and its same with reliance net connect. Please suggest a great internet connection, with either a greater limit or more better speed.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Hi all. I need a wireless internet connection to use in my computer and sometimes in laptop. I need the best download speed all time, unlike MTS which decreases the speed after reaching some "total downloaded" point. I saw Photon +, but its has also 10 GB limit, after which download speeds drop; and its same with reliance net connect. Please suggest a great internet connection, with either a greater limit or more better speed.

Do you get promised speed before that limit? Never happened with me... MTS's speed never goes up from 1mbps.

RBX

In the zone
MTS in my area used to virtually die after 7 PM and wouldn't work until late morning. I once threw my data card at wall.

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
Well, my friend has MTS connection which gives him 1.5mbps regularly, but at evening time, its slow & recently its cap limit also changed from 2.5GB to 5GB by company (suddenly, without notice, without subscription).

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@confused stupid: I have used Tata Photon+...
speed is good.but they dont have unlimited plan.&
overall plan is very costly..rs1250 for 10GB.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Unlimited Wireless internet plans
Wimax - 512Kbps
EVDO- 2 Mbps
Do you really get these speeds? Or you get those occasionally(like on my mts :p)?

Sorry, but I am asking this as I dont believe this(I never trust bsnl :|), hope OP doesn't mind :)

eagle_y2j

Youngling
@NIpun: I dont mind :)
Nice. Looks good.
Is it reliable? Do I need to have a BSNL landline/mobile for it?
And it has no "speed-limit"(like speed will be reduced after certain usage)? :s

No land line needed ,fresh connection will be issued and no speed limit as it is purely unlimited .
Nipun said:
Do you really get these speeds? Or you get those occasionally(like on my mts )?

Sorry, but I am asking this as I dont believe this(I never trust bsnl ), hope OP doesn't mind
It totally depends over area where u wish to use da services..

I dont think that EVDO is available in Delhi. I read on many sites that BSNL doesn't provides service in delhi, and even BSNL's own website says that there are no services in Mumbai and Delhi. :(

Top Bottom