Wireless headphones ~25k | heavy bass with clear mids and highs

Hello.

I want to buy a set of wireless headphones. I plan to use them with my Android phone, Windows laptop, and Macbook pro - primarily for listening to music, along with some movies and TV series.

Priority for me is comfort and good music quality. I would love it to be bass heavy (no to Bose headphones) without affecting the mids and highs (a problem that I have noticed with Beats Solo 3).

I recently purchased a Sony MDR 1000x. It has decent active noise cancellation - a feature that I now realize that I do not have much use for. :p
The sound was good; but I thought the bass was lacking. I am not sure I want to spend 25000 rupees for it, so will be returning it.
May be I do not understand music that well, but I thought that the sound was not of that much higher quality as compared to my Steelseries 200 (a Rs 2500 gaming headset). Is this feeling completely unjustified?
By the way, I had chosen the Sony ones over the Bose QC35; Sennheiser PXC 550.

What should I get instead? I can go up to around Rs 25000.

Feel free to recommend more than one. Thanks in advance. :)

P.S. This will be my first "premium" headset. I have previously used Philips headphones, SoundMagic IEMs, Sony XB30, Steelseries 200.

Top Bottom