windowS XP SP3*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hey Buddy.......

one of my frnd given me WinXP PRO SP3 cd. I was surprised, coz still SP3 is not out, but he told me yes its SP3, just try... Then i formatted my previous XP SP2, and installed this new XP.

when it was installing its background was not in blue color, it was in bliss Wallpaper type and installing same like winXP, but upper one line was like this: WINDOWS XP SP3 (SPECIAL EDITION BY EGYPTIANHAK). and also it didn't ask for SERIAL NOS. and regional, time setting. Without asking anything after 39 minutes it automatically reboots and one new window came there asking for insatallation of office2003, flashget, bit2comet, yahoo messenger, maxathon, msn im, and other essential 12 software. And wow, after installing all these things, finally it takes to New look desktop with many new vista themes, wallpaper, scrensaver under "DISPLAY SETTINGS". I think it was the easiest installation of XP i did. But one only one problem i faced, some menus views was in URDU/ARABIC language then i changed it to english by language settings.

But is this legal??? Coz after completing installation i got one pop up message: For more help/information contact egyptianhak@msn.com and egyptianhak.tk

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well its a software package... some thing like AutoPatcher XP.... just they named it SP3 thats all.. it has nothing to do with Microsoft... only it contains new updates from SP2 to the date when it was released... thats it... :)

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Ya saurav is right. New updates were added to WinXP SP2 just renamed as WinXP SP3.

jack// ani

In the zone
well this is unofficial sp3 release, which some people have integrated with winxp, so you don't have to run sp3 setup after installing windows.....its obviously a pirated/cracked version of winxp.

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
the name says it all---egyptianHAK....i guess its illega as it did not ask for serial code and has modified the microsoft default installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom