windows validation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shreyadr

Journeyman
recently i have migrated from win2k to win xp. decided to install IE7, but the microsoft site requires validation...which my PC could not pass, so i could not downloaded the IE7, the test concluded that "Volume license blocked" what it is ? i had never faced such problem earlier.....
however, my windows updates r working fine, no problem with that.
what is the reason for this problem, what is the solution to that ?:confused:

abhijangda

Padawan
this is because your windows is not genuine. Volume License blokd means that your win xp is pirated. You should have genuine copy of win xp to install ie7. However if u r having pirated window thn also u can install ie7 but that's not legal.

OP
shreyadr

shreyadr

Journeyman
abhijangda said:
However if u r having pirated window thn also u can install ie7 but that's not legal.
how ?:(

enticer86 said:
hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

using pirated softs :O
my engineer did this. i know nothing about installing windows. BTW, i don't know any person who purchases windows and installed it, unless corporates:mad:
otherwise i am using all softwares which are labled under GPL

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
MODS D MEMBER HAS CONFIRMED DAT HE IS ASKING FOR HELP ABOUT PIRATED SOFTWARE

shreyadr said:
BTW, i don't know any person who purchases windows and installed it, unless corporates:mad:

just because u dont know any rapists and paedophiles, does not give u d right to commit rape and indulge in paedophilia :mad:

ur ignorance is not a defence

REPORTIN

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
slugger said:
MODS D MEMBER HAS CONFIRMED DAT HE IS ASKING FOR HELP ABOUT PIRATED SOFTWARE

just because u dont know any rapists and paedophiles, does not give u d right to commit rape and indulge in paedophilia :mad:

ur ignorance is not a defence

REPORTIN

Well said.But I do believe that it's mostly those so-called "computer-geniuses" who install pirated software.Yesterday I visited a well-known PC repair center in our area and was shocked to see the pirated CD keys of all MS OSes written on one of the walls!!:shock:

shantanu

Technomancer
Again & again same question.. and same answers.. Search before posting.. and Piracy is not allowed.. so thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom