Windows media player and search tab problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushan

Broken In
Dear fresns,
I would appreciate if you find the solutions of my these problems,i am hanged up these?

Everytime turn on the pc,i see the msg with " cannot find the extension .vbs file" Earlier, the msg comes with " cannot find the vb script c:\windows\system32\semiantivirus.vbs,for this i have deleted the vbs script file from file type and it worked but another time, the first msg started to come; and, when i plug in the pen drive i see the msg with " there si no script engine for file extension "vbs"".

what is the problem,at the same time i have a problem with windows media player 9 .0.0.325 which comes with pc it suddeenly didnot work.So, i tried to install the wmp 11,while set up, the msg comes with "An unexcepted error has occured,setup could not find the windows media updates,please try again later" during installing the media 11 although i have removed meida 9 from registry,what is the problem,pls do.

I am having the problem with my search tab,after clicking on the search tab,it opens but without its sub tab its left column is blank no search options,pls do suggest me

Br
Sunil

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hello Sunil,

I would appreciate if you find the solutions of my these problems,i am hanged up these?
So does everybody..:mrgreen:

Everytime turn on the pc,i see the msg with " cannot find the extension .vbs file" Earlier, the msg comes with " cannot find the vb script c:\windows\system32\semiantivirus.vbs,for this i have deleted the vbs script file from file type and it worked but another time, the first msg started to come; and, when i plug in the pen drive i see the msg with " there si no script engine for file extension "vbs"".

your pc is infected with virus/worm so..use an updated anti-virus & scan ur system
also use spybot search &destroy + hijack this 2 remove any traces of malwares etc
AFIAK the virus created the vbs(VB Script)

what is the problem,at the same time i have a problem with windows media player 9 .0.0.325 which comes with pc it suddeenly didnot work.So, i tried to install the wmp 11,while set up, the msg comes with "An unexcepted error has occured,setup could not find the windows media updates,please try again later" during installing the media 11 although i have removed meida 9 from registry,what is the problem,pls do.

If u use genuine copy of XP then u shud not get this type of error...;)

I am having the problem with my search tab,after clicking on the search tab,it opens but without its sub tab its left column is blank no search options,pls do suggest me
Cudn't got ur Q..exactly...:D

swatkat

Technomancer

Br
Sunil
Check this out:
*swatrant.blogspot.com/2005/09/windows-search-dialog-box-is-blank.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom