windows Med Player prob....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidcool

Broken In
hey guys im facing a weird prob....windows med players is not adding any of my music files into its library.....i updated wmp 10 to 11 but still the same problem...
please help...........

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I had and still have this problem, thanks to the ugly tags WMP adds to its library files. Simply drag all your music onto the Library screen as an easy solution.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
MIne WMP11 is working fine. Have you done like this:
1) open WMP11
2) Click on library tab-->>Add to library
3) In "add to library" windows....add your music folders.
4)click Ok

This works fine for me.

OP
S

sidcool

Broken In
ravi_9793 said:
MIne WMP11 is working fine. Have you done like this:
1) open WMP11
2) Click on library tab-->>Add to library
3) In "add to library" windows....add your music folders.
4)click Ok

This works fine for me.

Done this a thousand times....it simply searches the music files.....n doesnt add them.......

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
the media player needs to be reinstalled make sure u install it from the setup file not the clustures extracted files of wmpsetup.exe .. and surely restart pc when installtion completes ..there are other ways but this is the best remedy ...

OP
S

sidcool

Broken In
QwertyManiac said:
I had and still have this problem, thanks to the ugly tags WMP adds to its library files. Simply drag all your music onto the Library screen as an easy solution.

thnx bro....this sort of works but still all the songs r not being added........

and another thing ...is there any program.. which will help me organize music on my harddisk into neat folders. with songs of a particular artist in one folder.....

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Yes, there's MediaMonkey for that.
*www.mediamonkey.com/

It can tag your files and/or use the tags to organize your music in any style of hierarchy you like.

I do it like:
*www.harshj.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/music.jpg

[Edit : The feature is known as 'Auto-Organizer' or something. I didn't really use it, my arranging is all manual hard work :(]

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
maybe u can just use itunes. it's quite good and it can sync with ur ipod. It comes installed in for macs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom