Windows live writer(Beta)for offline blogging

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Hello all bloggers. Use Windows live writer(Beta)for offline blogging.They claim it works for all blogging platforms but I haven't been able to configure blogger.com blog with it. Livejournal, wordpress ,windows live spaces are working fine.
Download from: *download.microsoft.com/download/f/9/a/f9a19f2d-cec4-4a25-9b0b-eb9655ea7561/Writer.msi

OP
T

ThinkFree

Technomancer
They claim it works with all platforms. Do check if you are able to post to blogger using that. Now Windows LIVE writer(not beta) is also out.Download from: *download.microsoft.com/download/1/...-84d8-6f86f01478d7/EN-IN/Install_WLWriter.exe

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
asnvin said:
They claim it works with all platforms. Do check if you are able to post to blogger using that. Now Windows LIVE writer(not beta) is also out.Download from: *download.microsoft.com/download/1/...-84d8-6f86f01478d7/EN-IN/Install_WLWriter.exe
In linux there are other blogging softwares like gnome-blog and blogtk. They are much better than others. Anyway live writer is no use to me as i am using Fedora Core 6 and Not MS Windows. Duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom