Windows 7 surprise: DivX built in

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
@ X3060

just a play any video in WMP 11 , u will know the real qualtiy of the video.. but at the same time the image( video ) are more crisper than my vlc or klite classic wmp or nero ....

even though u dont have many function like scaling , changing ratios etc.... the given volume change , video setting ...etc makes the it good...

may be its a p.s view....

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^lol if you have codec shared then quality is defined by codec and not player.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
there is no doubt KM player is much much better than WMP 11 the video quality is gr8 having lot of option :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
They should give reader of Microsoft Office with Windows 7. I gave this as a feedback to Microsoft. This will make the OOBE better & people will be tempted to buy MS office to edit files cos they r familiar with it.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I think notepad and word pad will be enough :lol: later we can complaint that Windows doesnot come with a decent enough wordprocessor

:lol: thats why allowing the user to CHOOSE helps.

perhaps they can supply an office included windows seperately at extra price. like Windows 7 Professional Office Professional Edition :lol: :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
And get drawn into stupid legal law suits & crap talk from the "open source community" nothnxbai.

:rolleyes:

And what has inclusion of FLAC/Vorbis have to do with legal law suits and crap talks?

:lol: thats why allowing the user to CHOOSE helps.

perhaps they can supply an office included windows seperately at extra price. like Windows 7 Professional Office Professional Edition :lol: :lol:

You forgot the mandatory "Live"...:D

Last edited:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
They might as well need to pay DivX creators a premium.. remember what happened when Fraunhoffer IIS sued Microsoft for giving MP3 codec with Windows.. they had to pay them a hefty amount of money..

xenoalien

Right off the assembly line
I wish the PS3 had come all made up with the Divx codec. The registration code process was annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.