Will this game run on this configuration?

casual_gamer

In the zone
will Flatout game run on p3 800, 256mb ram, geforce 4mx 440 64-bit 64 mb. i dont mind if it gives playable framerates(more than 25 fps) under low resolutions.

to let you guys know doom 3 gave me 5 fps under my config.

kunwar

In the zone
casual_gamer said:
will Flatout game run on p3 800, 256mb ram, geforce 4mx 440 64-bit 64 mb. i dont mind if it gives playable framerates(more than 25 fps) under low resolutions.

to let you guys know doom 3 gave me 5 fps under my config.

what is the story of flatout?

lol 5 fps in doom 3.
it should be atlest 30 to say it "playable" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
hey dont think that racing games require low hardware .... try Juiced and u'll know ..... not every racing game can run on low hardware configs .... and playing a simulation game with a max of 10fps is no fun ...

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
all games don't need 30fps for playablility/acceptable gameplay.
nfsu2 runs when even it is givging abt say 20-25fps

juiced runs even while gvging say abt 15fps or abv

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
thats bcoz u never get anything more than 30 with vsync on i think ..... but i need atleast 35+ fps in a simulation game like nfsu2 for smooth driving ....

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
U2

i run my NFS u2 on a p3 1ghz 256 mb ram, 128 mb geforce mx 4000 agp
(865 motherboard) but it runs snailishly even after killing the os.

does mb size of agp matter or not ???? :x

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
changing the aperture size to 128mb should help ... dont set it to 256mb as this may result in an error .... nfsu2 is eating up ur system coz. ur card has no shaders ....

paul_007

Padawan
will battlefield 2 and manhunt run on this configuration

p-4 2.26 ghz
128mb(ddr, 266 mhz)
onboard intel 845 mboard(32mb)
*no grafix card

Endorion XII

Right off the assembly line
GameAddict said:
Hi Gamerz,

Started this thread so that, there won't be any need to create different threads for the latest/old games and thier playability.

One can ask the question whether the xyz game will run on abc configuration or not? And if yes, how nicely? If the game runs with the use of Software T&L or other such tools, mention that too.

The whole point is to find out whether the game can run on the mentioned configuration with acceptable playability.

Let me start with Max Payne 2. My friend has:

Pentium 1.6 GHz
256 RAM
Intel 845GL Onboard Graphics

Will Max Payne 2 run on it and how nicely?

Bye!

GA
You can try but I think you should be ready to face the consequences.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
ALREADY ANSWERED THIS QUERY

Aseem Nasnodkar said:
Brothers in Arms dsnt work with my fx5200
Gives an error: General Protection fault!

PLEASE HELP!
I think i have already answered this query in some of the thread. please do check the threads before posting in a query...... ut if u do not have the time.....i will tell u.....there r two installation in BIA... one from the cd and other fro mthe folder where u installed the game.... its ome exe or DOS file do not remember it now...... let me know if that worked.... :wink:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
FIFA 2005-
On p4 3.0 ghz,
512 mb ram,
geforce xfx 4 mx 4000 128mb agp,
onboard sound card,

The game runs but i can see only a chooped-into-half screen...

sanolution

Broken In
i need to know whwther HALFLIFE 2 and DOOM 3 runs on my config

PENTIUM 2.8 HT
512 RAM
INTEL 865
EXTREME 2

i had installed doom 3 demo and it ran pretty ok with all the eyecandy turned off ... i dont know bout halflife 2 i had the demo but it asked for a register from the net before playin ..... so i didnt bother ..... is their a crack for that ..... plz provide

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
dont request for illegal stuff on this forums mr.sanolution (san andreas?)

This forum must be kept as a legalone

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
sanolution said:
ATLEAS I WANNA KNOW WHETHER HALFLIFE 2 RUNS ON MY SPEC
Pretty Easily.Even the ram is quite sufficient.Just make sure you run it at standard 800x600 resolution.As for the demo,I didnt know even Demo's can be cracked :lol:
HL2 requires a steam registration to validate itself and run the game.If you dont have an account it better you prepare one.

Top Bottom