Will it be worth getting the Galaxy Nexus now ?

arian29

In the zone
Will it be worth getting the Galaxy Nexus from US for about 21000, now ? Or should i wait for the up coming options like the HTC 8s/x, Lumia 920 and the Blackberry 10 ? :-D

pratyush997

Inactive
I would like you to wait a month cuz there are many rumors abt LG Optimus NEXUS..the upcoming nexus device..

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
If you can increase your budget a bit, then you might want to wait for the newer Nexus.

But I really love the current Galaxy Nexus. If you can't wait, get it immediately....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ Nexus G? price will be some 35k. Though as there will be multiple nexus this time so some may end up priced under 35k but most will try packing a quad which will cause price to shoot up. cause with quad, they'll be adding all sort of other things.

rider

as Kratos
I used Galaxy Nexus of my friend and I am shocked by the way it runs so smooth and so quick user interface even with a dual core chip the performance is much like GS3. Pure google experience is much like using iOS in terms of responsiveness.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Galaxy Nexus is worth its price. Now since you have HTC 8X and Lumia 920 as option then definitely you have hefty bucks to spend. I'll suggest you to wait for either of these devices.

OP
A

arian29

In the zone
Galaxy Nexus is worth its price. Now since you have HTC 8X and Lumia 920 as option then definitely you have hefty bucks to spend. I'll suggest you to wait for either of these devices.

hefty bucks :O.. no no.. are they gonna be soo costly ?? my budget is around 20.. 23 at the max..

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
hefty bucks :O.. no no.. are they gonna be soo costly ?? my budget is around 20.. 23 at the max..

You won't get Lumia 920 or HTC 8X for 23k. Looking at your budget Galaxy Nexus is the best option.

R2K

In the Zone
HTC 8X ?
Will that thing have a processor with 8 cores or something?

rider

as Kratos
HTC 8X ?
Will that thing have a processor with 8 cores or something?
No, its is just a dual core 1.5Ghz krait processor. But it is not an android phone it is a windows 8 mobile.

Ankit Omar

Broken In
Don't mix up the variety of OS, it become hard for your to finalize your product; fix your preference with one, mentioned above whether you would like to go for Android, BB, Windows???. And yes as an individual i would recommend Galaxy Nexus, undoubtedly!