will i be charged for this.....(DATAONE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario_pant

In the zone
will this be charged

speed @256Kbps 2005/08/26 01:58:45 2005/08/26 07:54:57 729564 05:56:12

i came to know that day that the BSNL clock was two mins behind..... and recently i read somewhere that u had to disconnect and reconnect in order to get a new IP address for the usage between 2am and 8am..... mann this is killing me..... will i be charged for BSNL's mistake of keeping their clock two mins behind!!!!....
i read abt the reconnect thing here :
*dataone-noida.blogspot.com/

can someone PLEASE exlpain this..... and has their been any official BSNL website announcements about the happy hours if yes please gemme the link.....

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hmm... u know there r many post here telling the same answer that u wont b charge although BSNL monitoring the (Free Night hours) data trancefar....

but ur timing suggest that u r logd in just 1min 45sec b 4 2AM & didnt disconected.... so then the question is does BSNL has any thing to count second by second data trancefar?? if not... then might that whole 730MB will b charge....

OP
mario_pant

mario_pant

In the zone
i bought the new connection on 27th of august.... so tell me... is that one GB till 31august or 27th of sept???

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
mario_pant said:
i bought the new connection on 27th of august.... so tell me... is that one GB till 31august or 27th of sept???

nope... that 1GB is for August only... there is 2 or 3 post where all the user have confirmd this here....

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Ohh.. today I did till 8:45 am (as I had many extra mb)..
No man, you wont be charged for it. Perhaps they have some other meter other than what we see in the dataone.in.
No, that IP dont mater much, you will be charged from 2am to 8am only , even thou you have connected before or after that time.

mario_pant said:
There was a thread on this issue, search the forum.

mario_pant said:
can someone PLEASE exlpain this..... and has their been any official BSNL website announcements about the happy hours if yes please gemme the link.....
Search the forums, it's there in the latest news section and I cant be searching for you.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^ search for it. I mentioned where it's there also. In latest news section. I wont search for sure.

Ppl.. ohh typo there... :D

Ashis

In the zone
drgrudge said:
Ohh.. today I did till 8:45 am (as I had many extra mb)..
No man, you wont be charged for it. Perhaps they have some other meter other than what we see in the dataone.in.
No, that IP dont mater much, you will be charged from 2am to 8am only , even thou you have connected before or after that time.

I think he meant 8 AM -to- 2 AM! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.