why not make dvd of all the depndancies and post iton ftp

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravsuneja

macaddict
why we all peopel not make a dvd of all the dependencies files for ubuntu and post it liek on torrent or ftp site as iso .it make me go pale when i install soem .deb and it is 30 mb as such and it install other addictional files futher 30 mb to complete the installtion. anyways my aptoncd is 203mb now but wher to post so that others can be benefitted

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Being a new linux user I have a question.

I am configuring a new installation can I take some kind of backup bcoz I have removed lot many thing which I don't need I am adding few things of my use, so in future I need to install I can simply install it "my personal configured" ubunutu from the dvd.

Is that possible?

NucleusKore

TheSaint
why we all peopel not make a dvd of all the dependencies files for ubuntu and post it liek on torrent or ftp site as iso .it make me go pale when i install soem .deb and it is 30 mb as such and it install other addictional files futher 30 mb to complete the installtion. anyways my aptoncd is 203mb now but wher to post so that others can be benefitted

There is already a similar thread. See this post
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87790#5

Being a new linux user I have a question.

I am configuring a new installation can I take some kind of backup bcoz I have removed lot many thing which I don't need I am adding few things of my use, so in future I need to install I can simply install it "my personal configured" ubunutu from the dvd.

Is that possible?

Image the partition. That is the best solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom