Why is WD 1TB Blue EZEX out of stock in india??

Alive_Hunter

In the zone

Some online sellers are still selling .. but the feedback says that while shipping they ship the WD GREEN ones..!!!
and finally they refund the money ...

any idea why this shortage ???

tkin

Back to school!!

Some online sellers are still selling .. but the feedback says that while shipping they ship the WD GREEN ones..!!!
and finally they refund the money ...

any idea why this shortage ???
This is not USA.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
may be the price difference. however negligible it is, lot many prefer cheaper one as they are unable to differentiate / understand the quality / spec difference specially when it is from the same company and green one is sold with a tag / argument that it is green and it consumes less electricity so less heat too

beingGamer

In the zone
did u accept it or got a refund . i got a refund from shopkeeper as i strictly said that i want the blue one otherwise give me back my money:twisted:

If i went to the shop i would have insisted to buy blue one, but unfortunately my dad went and he had no idea about the difference between blue and green. the shopkeeper said green is better so he trusted him and bought it.
I insisted my dad to return it and get the refund it. my dad then called him and said let me know when you get the blue one in your stock but he never called in 2-3 weeks. My dad wanted a HDD in his office, so he just used that one, i will get my money from his office.
I got another 500 GB from seagate so, when i get the money back i might use it for SSD

kamal_saran

android lover
If i went to the shop i would have insisted to buy blue one, but unfortunately my dad went and he had no idea about the difference between blue and green. the shopkeeper said green is better so he trusted him and bought it.
I insisted my dad to return it and get the refund it. my dad then called him and said let me know when you get the blue one in your stock but he never called in 2-3 weeks. My dad wanted a HDD in his office, so he just used that one, i will get my money from his office.
I got another 500 GB from seagate so, when i get the money back i might use it for SSD
okay :)

Top Bottom