~Why are you here?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

channabasanna

In the zone
I started Reading Digit from 2002 or so i believe (donno the exact year), that is when i joined Engineering, our college library used to get the magazine.

I joined the Forum, in 2006. But was not using the forum much. I never used the forum much till Jan or Feb 2008 i believe, before that i had only visited the forum to ask about the softwares which are needed to use to connect SAMSUNG SGH-C210 mobile to PC.

I was not a subscriber for Digit untill Jan 2009. Before that i used to buy the magazine from the news stands every month, for atleast 2 years or more.

The main reason i started visiting the forum often was when my Intel D101GGC Motherboard got kaput, and i started to ask about what might be the problems in the motherboard, and with the help of the members i have brought my current rig, which is in my Signature.

From then on it is that i daily i visit the forum, :)

I started reading Digit in April 2007. the April issue had a case modding process that turned into a simple PC to a monster PC. I was very much influenced by it.

Is it in this 2007 April issue the Case Modding is being discussed, if so then i will go and find my rack for this version of magazine.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Well I feel we get personalized opinions/ solutions when we ask questions on digit? The reason is that digit is a small forum as compared to other bigger blogs found on yahoo, google, etc. So in a way it makes u fell important. It's like being a small fish in a small pond which is better than being a big fish in a big pond. So that's why I post here.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I came here to enquire how to run Digit Interface in Linux. Got no solution.
Then came back a year later with the solution (I found the solution ages ago but the though of posting it in Digit Forum came later).
I came back again after few months for enquiring about Web hosting and all then few months further, I just came back for curiousity, discovered the Football Channel and I'm here.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Joined the forum, just to gain some knowledge back then. I had no idea of contributing, but it didn't dawned on me & I was already in the league of regular contributors. Digit is my first forum, which I joined when I came online. Now I am addicted to it & has become indispensable :D

sujoyp

Grand Master
I used to read this forum much before I joined it....at least it give some useful knowledge...and some good discussion.

i started reading Chip(old digit) from 1999...when I first got my p3 comp...but discussing with real life users is sooo much better then those magazines....I sometimes feel that magazines comparisons r generally outdated and not upto the mark.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had registered on Digit about 2 years back in June 2007 to search the Open Source section of the forum in a better way as I was trying Ubuntu back then.

Then I didn't post in the forum for over 5 months. It was actually in December 2007 that I became a regular on the forum and used to feel like posting & helping others on the forum.

Soon I became friends with The Conqueror (formerly Harry Potter) & Sunny1211993 (formerly kiddo Abtom). Then a thread about IIT-D Treasure Hunt 'Krypton' was started by fun2sh and I met Ecko, dreamcatcher (formerly amd64_man2005), nvidia (formerly nvidia8800) and many more......Then when I started playing Urban Terror, I became friends with anujsaini, hullap (formerly PaulScholes18 ), Kl@w-24 (formerly abh1shek), beta testing and many many more. :)

Now basically, I am here in the forum to be in touch with the wonderful people I know. :)

jxcess3891

Evil mind
I had registered on Digit about 2 years back in June 2007 to search the Open Source section of the forum in a better way as I was trying Ubuntu back then.

Then I didn't post in the forum for over 5 months. It was actually in December 2007 that I became a regular on the forum and used to feel like posting & helping others on the forum.

Soon I became friends with The Conqueror (formerly Harry Potter) & Sunny1211993 (formerly kiddo Abtom). Then a thread about IIT-D Treasure Hunt 'Krypton' was started by fun2sh and I met Ecko, dreamcatcher (formerly amd64_man2005), nvidia (formerly nvidia8800) and many more......Then when I started playing Urban Terror, I became friends with anujsaini, hullap (formerly PaulScholes18 ), Kl@w-24 (formerly abh1shek), beta testing and many many more. :)

Now basically, I am here in the forum to be in touch with the wonderful people I know. :)

u sound gay and happy :-D

mrintech

Technomancer

Bet you, I am the most wonderful person here :lol: niaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol: - This is Universal truth ;)

u sound gay and happy :-D
:lol:

mrintech

Technomancer
^^^^

Този форум е гадно!

Оставянето на този форум. Довиждане! Благодаря ви администраторите.

This forum sucks!

Leaving this forum. Goodbye! Thank you administrators.

:shock:

Моля, не се оставят на форума. Този форум ще се подобри един ден, повярвай ми.

Ако оставите това кой ще каже niaaaa? :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom