[Query] who handles Seasonic RMA?

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Tirupathi enterprises distributes and handles RMA. But do make sure that they're giving a new psu and not repaired. A lot of company guys, irrespective of the brand (well- atleast the tier 1s) have insisted/instructed dealers/distri to replace the unit and send a particular lot specifically for full replacement. If there are issues, you know whom to be in touch with.

Thanks Sorcy,

I am asking as i am planing to buy one of the Seasonic PSU. i dont know how their service is, but the 5 and 7 year warranty is good.

But do we need to send it to Tirupati, do they have centers in Mumbai.. ad sorry but i dont know to whom we can be in touch with ?

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I think they do have centres in Mumbai. I am not sure where, but maybe the distributor sticker on the package will have that information.

threeJ

Right off the assembly line
I am in big trouble. My seasonic s12II 520 burnt down. (I have a UPS. Safe on that side) I reckon, Just like the other guy here Seasonic M12D 850W - replacement unit busted! :mad: my fan wasn't functioning too. Just guessing. I threw the smps at Tirupati Delhi. They said, It was solely a problem from my end. I just invited them for a reality check at my place. To check the electrical circuits and power requirement of my PC. :p He said, Not necessary and that he will take it for approval. It was on saturday. He was supposed to inform me by monday. Today when i call up. He says, they couldnt send the smps for some reason and that they need to send it to kolkata but it will take a week since its Durga Puja time. I said you should have mentioned that before beating a dead horse. He said, If you want we can order you a new one and trash this. I said, well lemme contact seasonic about this. He says, Please wait for few days, will let you know soon.

:( thats my experience with Tirupati!!!

Top Bottom